Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

691 - 700 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Kelliria!
Thank you so much!!

User image

5 years ago

Congratulations Mrssilver29

5 years ago

Whoo-hoo! I got my on Saturday. Come on Rainbow baby! Please stick baby stick! I’m so scared on every lil cramp I feel. Does the fear stay with you throughout the pregnancy?

5 years ago • Edited

Morning ladies and welcome newcomers. I posted a discussion earlier and hope to get more insight. If anyone knows anything, please feel free to let me know. My heart breaks for my friend and her unborn child.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Beaut1ful38, yes, it does subside. My dd is a rainbow baby and i freaked a lot. Like until the 3rd trimester. This one is much better. It does get easier though. After i passed my mmc time frame, made it a lot easier.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38 yes. At least for me it has. but you do get glimmers of hopefulness here and there.

Congrats and good luck

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Thank you ladies! I'm with you @Beaut1ful I'm on edge about everything. It's so hard to relax. Im so nervous to go to another u/s in fear of not seeing my baby with a heartbeat. Throwing all over the place

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Thank you ladies. I agree @Kelliria once I pass my MC mark I might be able to easy up some. My friend (only person I told) just told me to rest and relax no stress. I am trying to. I took a 3 hr nap yesterday WOW!! still went to bed at 10pm LOL. As long as I keep feeling my symptoms it will help easy the worrying.

5 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly23 so sorry to hear about your friend, it must be a terrible time for her, it can't be easy for you either with your own worries. When do you have your next scan?
Well I turned 30 weeks today, yay. Although I'm now feeling it, I got my first uti this pregnancy and it's making me feel so tired and heavy, I'm hoping the antibiotics work really soon xxx

5 years ago

Can I ask your thoughts please....
My husband is going away on one of bis best friends stag dos abroad (2.5hr flight) for 3 nights on Friday. Currently he doesn't have my blessing....just keeps saying we shall see how you are at the time. I just keep worrying about being left looking after my tired 6 and 4 year old, as they'll have had their first week at school, feeling poorly and having to do everything myself....I really dont want to say an out right don't go, and I doubt he'll actually listen anyway if he thinks I'm ok, but I don't want him to go....i feel like I'm sure I'll be fine, but I shouldn't have to manage on my own for 4 days. Please tell me I'm being a hormonal ridiculous person....Xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo