Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

861 - 870 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Glad to hear everything is going well Dragonfly23 enjoy this special time. My husband just got out front porch finished this weekend hehe must be a type of man nesting.

I'm all ready done with people asking "any signs?" NO signs at all what so ever hahaha and I doubt there will be for a long-time yet....xxx

5 years ago

Thank you ladies!

Lakarmw-That is what my mother in law says maybe girl. I just feel that’s it’s a boy though. My DH thinks it’s a boy too. But if it’s a girl at least I have a lot of family that will give my handy me downs bc they all had girls. My brother says we need some boys back in the family. Lol

Dragonfly- Glad you home and adjusting to having a newborn baby aroumd. How is the breast feeding going?? When we did the US baby was asleep so she woke him or her up so maybe that’s why heartbeat was high?
We will find out in a week or so!!

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. That definately could be a possibility. What do you have already in your family? Breastfeeding is going well surprisingly. Only supplimented twice in the hospital and nothing since I've been home. I'm hoping it stays that way when he goes through growth spurts.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hello ladies, I see this post has been going a while now! Is it joinable for recent BFP or is it for women who are further along?

User image

5 years ago

RooRoo. It's for everyone who already have their BFPs andfor newcomers. Congrats! When is your due date?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Great! Thank you! I'm due 5-30-19. Only 9 weeks in lol

User image

5 years ago

@RooRoo. Is this your first pregnancy or do you have other children?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I have 3 living children and 3 angel babies! But my youngest is 9 years old so this feels like the first lol.

User image

5 years ago

Hello, RooRoo! Congrats! Anyone pregnant or not is welcome. I just made the group because i felt bad for posting about me being pregnant when others are trying so hard. I almost felt guilty talking about it because i was so excited. I love your user name. My daughters name is Ruthie and her nickname is Roo Roo.
Glad all is well, Dragonfly. I can't wait to see updates of Isaiah. I just ordered my breast pump cause i have to go back to work at 6wks. I got the spectra 1.
As for me, it has been a bit stressful. You ladies are actually angels in disguise. I never told you all but i moved to alabama when my dd was 2m because my bf wouldnt work and was not a part of the pregnancy at all even though we lived together. I stayed at my moms in alabama for 17m and talked to my bf every day and flew up every 3m to visit for 2wks. He had convinced me he had changed and that he was working and wante us in his life so we moved back a yr ago. Since i have got pregnant this time, it has been the same. We live with his parents and he has worked 4months out of the yr. He watches her during the day while i work 8hrs a day. I have bought everything for this baby and fix her dinner and bathe her and have her after i am off. We have separate bedrooms. He doesnt even brush her teeth or help potty train. Hasnt acknowledged this pregnancy at all or went to any appts, like last time. He has never bought our dd a bday, christmas or any present. So i have decided to move out in March and me and the girls are getting our own place. I dont want them growing up thinking it is ok for their man to be a dead beat while they do all the work. It isnt fair to any of us. I love him for giving me two girls but there is no in love any more. We havent even carried on a conversation since i have gotten pregnant. Sorry to unload but i had no one to talk to about it and i just needed to get it off my chest. Thanks again for listening to me ramble.

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kelliria! That's part of my issue is I want to talk to people and ask questions but there are several women who are struggling to concieve and I feel bad bringing anything up. So this forum is wonderful. My user name is actually my oldest daughters nickname too lol but her name is Serenity Jade and Roo Roo just came out and stuck one day lol. Your the first person I have ever met that had the same nickname for theirs, that's awesome. I know we don't know each other yet but if you don't mind I'll add in my 2 cents worth and say good for you!! Being on your own with your babies sounds like a better environment than the stress your currently dealing with. I can't even imagine what that would be like. You must be a strong woman.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo