Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

961 - 970 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

look at that baby bump!! 40 weeks already!!! i see you trying to get this labor started. When do you see doctor again?

5 years ago

Lakarmw, i was just thinking about you last night. It has been a little quiet on here and was wondering if your LO came yet or not. How are you feeling?
Beaut1ful38, how are you doing? Any luck narrowing down names? I am having problems with a name. I am still kinda stuck on Teresa Marie Denise aka Reese. Short for Teresa. Moms, my aunts, and babys aunt names. My mom is Teri short for Teresa so i would have a Reese. That could change in these last few weeks though. My first was a Maylee Ruth and the last week i switched to Jordyn Isla Ruth. Dad wanted Jordyn. I call her Ruthie though after my grandma. So nothing is set in stone.. lol.
Yesterday was a bad day. Had to go for my stress test and failed miserably. She was supposed to move/hr increase 2 times in 20 minutes. Was hooked up for an hr and 20 and she wouldn't move at all. Tried lemonade with sugar, water, candy... nothing. Was gonna send me to the hosp and at the last minute she moved. Dr said she would take it. Got on a 5 hr/25 lb restriction at work for the last 2 weeks. Lost a bit of plug as well yesterday.
Tomorrow my daughter and i are going to watch Peppa Pig Live. It is the last big thing we will be doing together before sister comes. So bittersweet. My dr wants to schedule an induction dec 3 (i know the drs on call the 3rd and not the 2nd) or i can wait til my dr gets back in the country on the 6th. I kinda wanna wait for my dr cause she delivered Ruthie and i will get more time with Roo before Reese comes. The dr said either. I'm torn. My sweep is nov 27th. Maybe she will come on my moms bday nov 29th. Crossing my fingers!!

5 years ago • Post starter

My 37wk photo...

user submitted image

Beaut1ful38 my next midwife and sweep is booked for Friday when I'll be 40+3 :) and yes baby needs to cone out I can't wait to meet him/her.

Kelliria 37 weeks fully cooked!!yay. Sorry to hear you had a traumatic stress test :( glad all was ok in the end.

I'm just about to go to pregnancy assessment :( I've had what I assume is a huge bloody show (never had one with the other kids) no contractions or anything yet, but since there's quite a bit of blood, the hospital have advised I go in to be checked...really hoping it's just a show and they'll send me home for labour to start naturally in the next few hours/days....It's my son's birthday tomorrow too so really want to see him on his birthday. Will update when I can xx

5 years ago

Kelliria- yes we finally have a name...Elijah Daniel!!! Oh my my daughter is theresa marie we call her RESA. Cut off the THE of theresa. She is names after my mother innlaw middle name and my middle name lol. Sorry about the testing. Cute baby bump!!

Larkarmw-omg could this be it!!! Yes keep in touch!

5 years ago • Edited

So exciting! Lakarmw - good luck and I hope little one is here soon! Kelliria, your bump looks beautiful. Last couple of weeks...I'm only 34 wks and I'm already done. So ready to get to the end now. My blood sugar is creeping up again no matter how well I eat and it's stressing me out. I have next appt. on Friday and will see if they have to put me on meds or not.

Hope the rest of you are doing well! Beautiful names! We still dont' have a name for baby girl, but chances are, she'll be Phoebe Rose or Elora Beth - depending on how she looks when she comes out.

5 years ago

Lakarmw, yea!! Hopefully this is it! How exciting would it be to have your boys share a birthday! What are the odds!?
My plug came out a bit yesterday and a little more today. No show though. It was red but not a show. I had a show with my dd and she came a week later.

Oh man I've missed so much!
@lakarmw wow 40 weeks any day now I bet you just can't wait and oh what a beautiful bump!! I hope this is it for you, with the things you've been doing I'm surprised you haven't gone into labor already!! Keep us posted.
@kelliria I'm sorry your stress tests are going the way they want them but they say baby gets less active just before labor so I have my fingers crossed for you to have your 11-29 baby! I love the names you have posted but I particularly like Teresa Marie Denise, that is so beautiful! And your looking great with your wonderful baby bump!!!
@beautiful that name is so cute!!!! And I love the nice calm mentality that the one upstairs has everything handled. That is a great way to not stress yourself out to bad and it takes some serious strength to be that way so kudos to you and your honey!!
@calvingirl blood sugar can make anyone stress out let alone during a pregnancy. Hopefully if they have to put you on meds it will make a big difference on keeping you level so you can relax about it a little bit. And I like both of your name choices! But i think Pheobe Rose would be my fav!!!

User image

5 years ago

Sounds like you're progressing Kelliria...fingers crossed your little one starts behaving and not worrying you so much...do you feel plenty of movement when you're not having the tests?

Rooroo917 I have late babies unfortunately...so this one's clearly following their sister and brother...I guess some babies just need a little more cooking than others.

I'm.loving all the names you guys are coming up with...our bundle is still nameless so far...so hard to pick when we don't know what we are having.

It was just a bloody show yesterday....they couldn't see any more fresh blood bleeding out so were happy for me to go home and continue waiting. I keep getting the odd strong bh/contraction...maybe 3 per hour but nothing alarming or over painful. I was so happy to be home this morning for my son's birthday and see him open his presents. Baby can come any day from tomorrow

5 years ago • Edited

Lakarmw, have you had a bloody show with your others? I looked mine up yesterday and i had mine one morning, went to hosp the following morning, and had her at 118 that night. The strong bh are a good sign. I bet (s)he comes within the next few days. You look great for having 3 kids. Your bump looks so cute!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo