Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

371 - 380 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Cant wait to hear your results!!

5 years ago • Post starter

I can't wait to hear dragonfly! I guess BOY!

5 years ago

Evening ladies. Quick post before I turn in. Pictures are up with gender revealed. Take a look if you wish. Baby wasn't being photo genic and not be cooperative with the tech. I am hoping for one more ultrasound ymto confirm the gender. Will ask my doctor at Monday's appointment. For those who aren't friends with me, please let me know.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, NOOOOO! lol. Everyone is just as excited as you are and then the baby was stubborn!! Oh, the suspense! Lol. I should get my results any day now for my NIPT. We are both in the waiting limbo right now!

Eeek did they give you any idea of what they thought your baby was? Hope everything went well with the ultrasound other than baby being stubborn :) xxx

5 years ago

@Kelliria and @Lakarmw. I mentioned that I posted the gender with my second ultrasound journal. Second last page.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Oh! I thought you posted the us pics but couldnt see cause s(he) was stubborn. I miss read your post. I looked at a few pics this morning. It was 4am so let me look again!

Congrats on the healthy little guy @dragonfly23

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Thank you everyone. I just wish he cooperated with me as I really hope they will give me one last ultrasound to confirm for sure I am indeed having a little boy. It is just so hard to believe. I love him already and I haven't even met him. I have my doctor's appointment Monday morning so I will ask the doctor just to see. I forgot to ask the tech something but I am sure she would have told me otherwise. So I hope it will be in the report.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Oh my... I've been MIA for a bit but I'm still here and desperately need to catch up on all these pages!

@dragonfly23 I see something about a little boy?! Yaaaaay!!

13 week appointment tomorrow for me and hoping to hear Jelly Bean's heartbeat for the first time since seeing it at 9 weeks. Can't wait!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo