Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1201 - 1210 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@beautiful you look positively radiant!! Sounds like you'll be cuddling your little man in no time!! I'm so jealous:)

@hope4rainbow I love when the other half can feel baby, its such a great bonding time for everyone! I wish we had sibling doulas here!!

User image

4 years ago

@Beaut1ful38: It's amazing how fast it goes, huh? Enjoy even minute of it! :) It's great you're measuring the contractions ! You want them even closer (like in rule "511": 5 minutes apart, lasting one minute for st least 1 hour: https://www.babylist.com/hello-baby/what-are-the-stages-of-labor ). I'm sure you know that, but just sharing :)

I had contractions in my first pregnancy for a pretty long time... They started on a Tuesday around midnight. They went on the whole Wednesday and got intense at the end of the day so we went to a hospital on a Wednesday around 8:00 PM. They checked me and told me to walk for 2 hours in a hospital. They re-checked and admitted me then. And then I spend the night there and the contractions continued on a Thursday and were strong. But my water didn't break so my OBGYN broke my water around noon on that Thursday. And my boy was born on that Thursday after 4:00 PM.
Of course every birth journey is different. But the baby will come when it's time. :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you, your baby and easy delivery! You are SO close now! How exciting!!

@Rooroo917: Yes! It's great for the partner to feel the baby! My husband says that it's such a different experience for the guys in general cause they do not get to experience it like us - with all the movements, growth, body changes, etc. It does not always register, but it becomes more real when he gets to feel the baby or see the baby via the ultrasound. That's what he says and I'm sure it varies for guys, too. But it was the priceless thing to see how happy and excited he was when our first baby was being born and to see his happy tears. That was the best!!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

4 years ago

Beaut1ful38 - you look gorgeous! You're getting so close. I'll be thinking of you this week. Phoebe was born at 37wks, 2 days and came home right away, no problems.

AFM, THANK GOODNESS!! AF came today. A full 14 days late. Freaked. Me. Out. Yes, another baby would be wonderful, but I'm not planning on having another, and my 43 yr old body is still recovering from two full term pregnancies in just 4 yrs. Actually, I think I figured out what it was. Not menopause, I'm not that lucky lol. I'm taking Domperidone, a prescription to up my prolactin to help my milk supply, and I just read that one of the withdrawal side effects is completely messing with your period. I ran out a few weeks ago, but I just got back on it, and 'lo and behold, AF came today. So I'm back on track. Just enjoying Phoebe :)

user submitted image

4 years ago

@ calvingirl. You must be so relieved! I just got my first post partum period and I’m devastated! Lol. I was hoping it would stay away longer!

I keep coming back to this board to see how everyone is progressing and hoping to catch a glimpse of the next lil addition to our countdown family!

AFM: Lil Rylie will be 5 months old on Wednesday. She is such a happy healthy lil bub. I am so in love with her.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Hey ladies!!!
Well Elijah decided to show at 36 week/4 days. He was 5lbs 3oz and 19” long. Born at 2:38am I arrived at hospital at 7pm at 4cm I’m april 24th with contractions 7mins apart and @10:30pm I was 5cm by 1:45am I was 10CM but had to wait 30-40 mins waiting on doctor to get there so no pushing!!!!!!!! We are both doing great and healthy!

4 years ago • Edited

Finally got a picture up!

user submitted image

4 years ago

@calvingirl Whew!! Lol Phoebe is so cute!!
I’m 42 and I’m expecting my 2nd baby (will be 43 then) in August! and there’ll be only 13 months between my now 9 month old baby boy and the new baby boy! So they’ll be almost Irish twins haha but that’s what we wanted! I hope I won’t lose my mind lol But I hear you: as much as I enjoy being pregnant, I also miss having my body back ! Enjoy your cute little baby girl, Phoebe!

@Tryingafterloss OMG! How adorable little Tiley is! You’d just want to smooch those baby cheeks! Lol And so smiley and happy! You did great with her, Mama!!
And thanks for following us all and our journeys here! :)

@Beaut1ful38: Thinking of you and your baby!! And keeping fingers crossed for you both!

As for me: my little boy is 9 months old (yesterday)! And he’s such a joy: so silly, happy, joyful! He makes my husband and I laugh every day! Just a very sweet boy. I’m SO blessed to have him after my loss. I never thought it’d be possible and now I’m expecting the 2nd boy and it’s STILL so surreal! I can’t believe it even though my belly’s big already! Lol So the countdown is on:’awaiting my 2nd baby boy around August 9!! I have to decide on the name, too!! Lol

4 years ago

@beautiful omg he is just too cute for words. What a blessing you have there!!! Congrats momma!!

User image

4 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. OMG. He is so precious. Congratulations girl. The wait is finally over and you are finally holding your son.

Hi everyone. It has been months since I last posted on here and I miss each and every one of you ladies and all your babies are so precious and adorable that I miss when my little man was so small. I had to take a step back and deal with with some issues in my life. Just recently, my ex husband decided it was time to put our dog down as she wasn't doing very well. She just celebrated her fifteenth birthday and things went downhill pretty fast. I never really got to see her as he was a trucker and is always on the road. When he messaged saying it was time I was given the opportunity of going with them to the vet to say goodbye. Both my husband and ex husband left the decision up to me but never discouraged me as it was going to be tough. After a couple days, I finally decided that I was going to go. Even though I was going, it was the best decision I have ever made. I never got to say goodbye to my grandpa or to my best friend and have a lot of regrets even though I didn't know. My ex decided to take a step back and let me hold our dog as he knew how much it ment to me. She knew what was going on and with the last bit of strength she gave me one last kiss and she passed in my arms. I held her for a very long time. We got her cremated and her ashes now rests with me in my home. Since going, it has made me such a strong person on the inside and thankful I have made the right choice. With that being said, I have kept up with everyone and hope things are progressing well. For some that know my situation, things are going well and slowly progressing. For some that don't know, I developed a severve case of post partum depression, post partum anxiety and post partum anger. I wrote up a little journal and you are more than welcome to check it out.

Update on Isaiah: Well he's not so small anymore . He weighs a whopping 19.3 pounds at his 6 month shots. Since birth, he developed an umbilical granuloma. Which means that when the umbilical cord fell off, part of the tissue stayed behind. He was getting doses of silver nitrate in the hopes that the tissue would fall off. Months later and after many doses of treatment it has since shriveled up and will not fall off and the silver nitrate doesn't react to the tissue anymore. He has another appointment with the surgeon on May 14 to see what the next step is. On the bright side. He started rolling onto his stomach at 3 months old. Just recently he is slowly going on his knees to start crawling. His legs are so strong that he is able to grasp the handles of the little trampoline and stand unassisted for 3 minutes. I'm not sure what will come first, crawling or walking. He still has no teeth but I am sure those will come in soon. Just recently, I starting giving baby food and he is so interested that he started grabbing the spoon and my hand and feed himself. He has this smile that just lights up the room. Despite everything that is going on, I have never felt this attached to him.

Also just wanted to say, welcome to all the newcomers who have joined this group and pray for a happy and healthy 9 months. Enjoy every moment of it to the fullest and soon you will all be holding your precious babies. Should things go sour, please know that you are not alone and to ask for help if you need it and take time for yourself to relax.

User image[/url]

4 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38: The news of your adorable boy, Elijah made me so happy!! He is so precious!! And I’m so happy to hear that you are both doing well and healthy! You did great, Mama!! And “Elijah” is a beautiful name! Wishing you many beautiful moments with your sweet baby! Enjoy every second of being a new mommy!

@dragonfly23: I’m so sorry about your beloved doggie... I had to go through this with my belongings dog last December... ;( It’s never easy. There Family ... Bit it’s good and comforting that you could be there with her.

I’m so glad you’re doing better!! That’s FANTASTIC!! And it sounds like Isaiah is growing and developing super fast!! It’s hard to believe that only recently (as it seems) we were talking about TTC and now both of our boys are mobile! Lol I miss you too and think about you very often! I’m so happy to hear that things are getting better and better for you!!

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo