Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1081 - 1090 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Awww all these baby pictures and little girls!!! All of them are absolutely adorable! Many blessings to all of you! I have two boys so I’m hoping this one is a girl! But of course I will love it if it’s another boy lol.
As for me, just turned 6 weeks on Saturday. Took a test of course, because I’m paranoid, and lines are now the same color. So that’s a good sign right. Drs appt isn’t till the 16th. I’m bad at keeping secrets so most of the family knows. Plus, I’m so bloated I look 3 months already. Sighs. When did you all tell your family? And all of you ladies with the girls, have extreme early bloating? I haven’t had any vomiting thank god, so far. But I do get nauseated from time to time, especially when hubby is driving or hungry. Ladies with baby girls, what were your main symptoms??

User image

5 years ago

My Christmas gift to my husband!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi guys! Ugh I feel like such a flake disappearing almost 9 weeks ago when I went on maternity leave. I had my little girl on nov 6th and she’s 7 weeks old now. She has been obviously taking up a lot of my time. And my iPad crashed right before she was born so I went radio silent. We are doing well, getting into a nice sleep/feed/change routine and she’s the joy of our life. The greatest Xmas gift ever. This time last year we had jus5 los5 our first in October and I could barely get out of bed I was so heartbroken. This year we have a bouncing baby girl tha5 brings so much joy to all our lives. Needless to sa6 she’s going to be a spoiled one. I’m wishing every one a blessed and joyous holiday season with either your new bundles of joy or awaiting them in the new year. I want to gobtgr7 all the posts I missed and see all the new little ones that arrived after baby Isaiah.

In the meantime here is our little Queen ????

user submitted image

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@neomasie she is juat too beautiful!!! So photogenic:) huge Congratulations to you:)

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Neomasie, congrats! I was wondering about you. I have been off radar as well. My Reese is 3wks old.
Congrats on the new pregnancies! I am so glad to see new women with bfps! I am already having pregnancy fever again. Ugh. I am done though. Bf and i have split up and 40 is too old to have another. I will keep up more though.
Rooroo, how are you doing? How far along are you now? i need pregnancy belly pics! From everyone. If im not having more, ill relive through you all! Lol

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@kelliria OMG I love that pic!!! So adorable:) afm I'm 18weeks now and sorry I dont do belly pics so you'll have to get some from the other ladies lol. We have finally narrowed it down to 2 names so thats exciting! I'm glad your doing well:)

@lindsay that is a cute way to tell him!! How did he react?

User image

5 years ago

11 weeks, poppin out a bit faster 3rd time around. Feeling much better after 9 weeks of hypergravim.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@confuzed what a cute little bump!!!

User image

5 years ago

Rooroo, cant wait to hear your name! It's ok bout belly pic. I understand how they can be. With my 1st, i gained 80lbs. Lost all but 20. This time i gained 7. Big difference. I didnt post many pics 1st go around.
Confused, i love it! So tiny right now. I bet you pop out in the end! Congrats!

5 years ago • Post starter

Dh was so shocked, he thought I had thrown in the towel because I had stopped obsessing about testing lol.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo