Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

311 - 320 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hope your feeling better today Dragonfly23. In my opinion if I were as far along as you, I wouldn't bother to get one, you're so so close to having jabs and kicks round the clock. I personally put them away once the proper movement starts as I think that's a much better way of knowing how baby is doing than using a doppler, I think they're most useful early on, before you can feel baby, but obviously only you can decide and weigh up how much it's worth getting that reassurance for yourself :)

So glad to hear your ultrasound went well calvingirl :)

Midnightrose3 i usually walk around 15-20 miles per week, so I am trying to continue that for as long as I can. i have also experienced cramps, nothing too major just more annoying and there, I guess it's everything growing xxx

5 years ago

@Lakrmw. Thank you for that I will see what the ultrasound brings on May 28. I'm still feeling a bit sore this morning and didn't walk to work as walking to the bus stop I was getting a little cramp in the front and I was walking slower this time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly – I have the same Doppler as Kelliria! My best friend gave it to me and she used it with all 3 of her boys and she said after she turned 10 weeks she heard heartbeat just about daily. I’m going to try to hold out til 10 weeks til I start to try to find the baby’s heartbeat because I don’t want to freak myself out if I can’t find it – I have a bit of anxiety too and I’m not sure when they’ll schedule my next ultrasound? I have my first appt w/new dr next Wednesday and it can't come fast enough!! This in between waiting is the pits! lol

5 years ago

I too have always found the heartbeat really easily from 10 weeks :) mine is a Hi-Bebe one. It's brill and shows the bpm on the display too xx

5 years ago

@BB2018 a TAC is a transabdominal cerclage put in via a c section method at the very top of the cervix to keep in shut thru out the pregnancy. Not fun, but worth it if you have a diagnosed incompetent cervix. Stays in for recurrent pregnancies and it means all births will be c-sections.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

How are you feeling now Neomasie?xx

5 years ago

Hi ladies. I'm having mixed reviews on Senokot. Some say it is safe and some say not to take it. I have gotten metamucil to take. What are your thoughts on Senokot during pregnancy?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I've never heard of it, has your doctor prescribed it? Im sure they wouldn't prescribe anything unsafe xxx

5 years ago

A quick Google seems to says it's ok but at a lower dose as instructed by your doctor xx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. Just came back from the health nurse and she pretty much says that I should eat more fruits/veggies and she's like, you are probably having a boy as they don't like their veggies lol. I haven't been craving them so I just need to force myself to eat them. Then she pretty much said to use Senokot as a last resort and to use the metamucil instead. My doctor and her pretty much said that they don't want me to take it on a continuous basis; which I wouldn't anyways.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo