Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

641 - 650 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Side view, you can see the little gap to the uterine wall. Can't wait to meet him in a couple months. So far he is 4 lbs and at the right weight at this stage.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

He is adorable! Glad all is well at the moment. Such a relief to hear he is ok and you got to get good pics to prove it!

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. Thank you! Wish I got more but soon I will hold him and that to me is Priceless. I'm just glad I got another ultrasound and got to confirm for sure.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi ladies. I got the results back from the ultrasound and they have me classified as high risk. The tech found an abnormality with the heart and one of the valves is closed but the rest of the heart is fine. They want me to do an ultrasound at 4 weeks to see if it has corrected its and if not then the baby will have to have an ultrasound when he is born to check his heart but no baby should have to go through that. It's so unfair to him . It made me really sad to hear that news. So, i may be taken off work for awhile but will have to see what my doctor says tomorrow and whether or not I am getting discharged tomorrow or staying another night; which I would be okay with as walking seems to be too much to handle. I will keep you ladies posted as soon as I find out.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

So sorry to wake up today and read this is happening to you Dragonfly23, I hope they manage to keep your little guy in a little while longer, and I hope all is well with him too, it's usually far better if there's an issue that spot it before hes born, but fingers crossed it has resolved itself before the next scan. Good luck and you're in the best place

5 years ago

@dragonfly - so sorry to hear the news too. Hopefully it'll fix itself before birth. I know how worried you are though. Fingers crossed for you and little one.

5 years ago

Thanks ladies. I really don't know what to say or think right. I'm still really sad about this. I don't even want to attempt searching on Google for the what ifs. Any insight on how to move passed this or know of someone and they turned out fine. Forgive me if I get quiet a bit today but I wasn't expecting this. Will keep you ladies posted on my discharge or if I'm staying another night but in all honesty; my mindset should stay.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Oh dragonfly. I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. Like Larkrmw said it's best that they found it now so they can monitor it and be prepared for it when he is born. He will get all the care he needs when he is born now and that's the most important thing. They will also know if it goes away or not as your progress. I hope they help you with your mindset and getting through this. I'm here for you. We are all here for you.

5 years ago

Thank you ladies. The one explained to me last night that the valves are like an oven. Say I am baking cookies in my oven and you are baking cookies in your oven. Both are set the same but one has a high temp settings and that it will take a couple minutes longer for it to catch up. I know he will be in good hands when he is born. It's just the anticipation of not knowing what is going on inside. I was wondering why the tech was taking extra longer to look at the heart but I didn't think anything of it till I got the desults back. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks again ladies. I hope I'm not too much of a burden on you all.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Big hugs Dragonfly23 stay strong xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo