Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

761 - 770 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@CalvinGirl. Thank you!

Doctors appointment went well and said that I should pop in the next few days. He was surpriswd on how low the cervix was and that he was able to find the opening. So, I am really hoping I can make it to at least one of the two Thanksgiving dinners this weekend. I am so ready for this as sleeping is getting harder and it's getting uncomfortable as his head is so ridiculously low. I have been crying for no reason at all and getting very moody. My first delivery I was calm and relaxed. I really hope that this delivery will be the same. Next doctors appointment is Tuesday and he will do another sweep. Will keep everyone posted. My countdown ticker should actually be 39 + 1 with 6 days to go.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Omg your ready to POP!! Only 6days left WOW! If you don’t get to make Thanksgiving dinners at least you will deliver your “butterball” Keep us updated!!

5 years ago

Hi, all! Went and had my 30w4d u/s. Baby Reese is way smaller than her sister was. 7 oz smaller. Here she is measuring exactly to the day!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria- that is a beautiful U/S picture.

AFM: sickness is still here, bloated, fatigue, weird vivid dreams , I am already had 1 day of feeling constipation (sorry) ..what can I do to help relive this issue? I have been trying to exercise more when I have energy to.

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. I was taking Metamucil and eating high fibre foods.

Still nothing to report. Sleep has been pretty much down to a few hours and exhausted. I am so ready to hold him in my arms but am trying to wait patiently. Off to Thanksgiving dinner #1 this evening. Still having lots of creamy cm and my bowel movements are a lot easier so I am thinking soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Beaut1ful38, i cant help with anything for constipation. I haven't had it this whole pregnancy. I got lucky. I'm just starting to get the terrible dreams. Vampires, zombies, losing my dd in an apocalypse. I have no idea where they are coming from! I wake up exhausted. Thankfully i dont have long to go.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. I had an apocolypse dream too but I had 3 kids but they didn't die, we were trying to escape. It was weird and I was fighting against the enemies.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 the only thing that helped me with constipation was a green juice, probiotics and a glycerin suppository.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Supper tonight turned out pretty good. Can't believe on how much I ate; so did everyone else. Was pretty achy as I think he was just starting to get comphy. Also, I had a couple crying spells too. Almost got me thinking that I am pretty close to delivering as I don't normally cry for no reason at all. Tomorrow, I hope will be a day of rest and Monday is round 2 of Thanksgiving dinner; providing I'm not in the hospital then. I have a doctors appointment Tuesday and I will be gettimg another sweep. I will keep everyone updated when I can.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

i love baby watch @ dragonfly23! keep the updates coming! i'm so excited

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo