Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

761 - 770 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies!!
@dragonfly23 I hope everything goes well and you get to experience the labour you are hoping for soon!
@kelliria Happy Birthday!!

AFM - I have been deemed high risk now because of the gestational diabetes and have been transferred to a new hospital for when I deliver. Spent the last 4 hours there meeting the Obstetrics team and diabetes team. I have just been told I will be induced at 38 weeks so that will make her a November baby instead of December now. (Just like her mummy!)

5 years ago

Happy Birthday @Kelliria! this is a really big year for you!
@dragonfly23 hoping some action happens this weekend before monday! fingers crossed for you.
@tryingafterloss Mine will be a Nov baby, too, due to a scheduled c-section at 38 weeks (original due date 1st Dec)! good luck with the GD and the rest of your pregnancy. Glad to hear you and your team are being proactive about course of action.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Dragonfly23 i hope you go naturally as you wish :)
tryingafteraloss sorry to hear your high risk...November baby :) I so so Hope we have a November baby too, I'm due 20th but my son was very late so I'm hoping not to make December sounds like you and neomasie coukd actually end up having your babies before me xxx

5 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm just stalking this group for updates from Dragonfly23 and it's so nice to see all of your with your November babies coming! I remember talking to a lot of you in the TTC boards earlier this year. I'm a bit behind all of you but I can't wait to meet my February babe

5 years ago

Flamingogirl, dont stalk, we wanna hear your progression as well! How are you feeling? It's funny cause 2 more girls are now having their inductions before my date and i was always a bit ahead. I want to be induced a wk and a half early on nov 29th, but my doc wants her to come naturally. That is my moms bday and I'm naming her after my mom. I can wait an extra week and a half though... When in feb is your date? A lot of my family and friends are feb babies.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria - My due date is February 12th! My youngest niece turns 2 on Valentines day so their birthdays will be right next to each other. I've been feeling baby move for almost three weeks now and I am loving it! I have an anterior placenta so it took a little bit longer to feel the baby moving. Our anatomy scan was at 18 weeks 1 day and everything looks great and right on track for growth. We are waiting to find out the gender of the baby until birth day! We have boys name and girls names all ready so we don't have to worry about that. We've actually had our top names chosen since before we got married! Lol! My oldest niece is about to be 3 and keeps asking lots of questions about baby cousin. She is super excited about helping and holding and having a little cousin.

5 years ago

Hi ladies. Thank you very much for your lovely comments. It really means a lot to me. Will keep everyone posted.

@Tryingafterloss. So truely sorry to hear that you are now high risk. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smooth with no problems. Can you explain what gestational diabeties is? Does that mean your baby will be type 1 diabetic? If so, that is sad. My ex husband is a type 1 and I watched him poke himself every time he eats; not very fun at all.

@FlamingoGirl13. Your neice will be giddy when your baby comes and can't wait to see him or her. That's awesome that you are waiting till the end to know the sex and that you have names picked out.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 she is a risk of being type 1 if I don’t keep my blood sugar levels under control, but at the moment I’m the only one poking themselves! I’m also at a higher risk of being type 2 diabetic after she’s born. With Gestational Diabetes the placenta is blocking my insulin production which means I have more sugar in blood than I should. Baby girl is being exposed to too much sugar which is causing her little pancreas to work harder as well. She is at risk of being bigger than normal and the diabetes can start to break down the placenta and umbilical cord which is why I have to be so closely monitored and diligent with my diet, exercise and water consumption. The worst part is that I can only do so much and the rest is hormones and completely out of my control! ????

5 years ago

Flamingogirl13 how exciting, we are also waiting to find out if it's a girl or a boy in there....I have no clue.....
Aww Kelliria I hope your little one comes on the day you want her too, youll be in the 'any day now stage' so very possible. I also have to wait for nature to take it's course, unless something happens between now and then so I need inducing. I have my next midwife appointment tomorrow...it's been a very looong 6 weeks since my last one, so I'm hoping everything goes, I think they'll start to be 2 weekly after tomorrow.
Good luck again Dragonfly23 we are all so excited to hear news xxx

5 years ago

Wow, looking back on my first post on this group, I was 15 weeks and 1 day. Time sure does fly by with all the ups Now, 1 day over and I am so waiting for the day to come when I finally get to meet him. I'm still stumped on the spelling of his name. Keep it original or different but my only thing is, would it still have the same meaning if it is not the original spelling? Still nothing to report, took my daughter to the store today and been having some tightness in the belly, back is sore and I believe more of the plug is coming out. So, it could be any day now; I hope. On to the more depressing side of things. I never thought a man could have daddy pregnancy brain, but believe me when I say that; it does exist. My hubby forgot that his truck keys were in the truck and two guys stole it during the night. It totally breaks my heart that some people just don't have any morals when it comes to other peoples' belongings. I guess on the bright side, it wasn't the van as the carseat for our daughter is in it and she would be stuck at home. Even though it wasn't my vehicle, it still traumatized me . Will keep everyone updated on the baby as they come. Hopefully he comes before Monday...

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo