Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

211 - 220 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

I live in a different country so I realize practices and medical protocols are different, but can I ask how many ultrasounds do you get from your provider in a 'normal' pregnancy (not high risk)? Where I live every 4 weeks at your regular appointment you have the option of an u/s. Medical aid varies on coverage, of course, so you may pay oop for some.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@neomasie. I think I had 3 or 4. It's been so long.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank to all who replied about my spotting. Thank goodness I haven't had anymore since yesterday morning. My ultrasound is in the morning. Yay. Then dr appt in the afternoon. Really looking forward to it.

Trying to up my water as everyone mentioned helps with a uti. I don't know if I actually have it but will find out Tom.

Still unsure about telling my parents about this pregnancy. I get so nervous. Especially when we are all getting along well at the moment. Soon, I'll have to just suck it up and do it. Yuck. Lol

Have a good day all of you! :)

5 years ago

@Dragonfly I'm glad to hear you haven't deleted your account and scan went really well and were able to hear bubbies HB.

happy to hear things are look good for everyone and those worrisome happenings are rectifying themselves.

Took a wee bit of time to catch up on everyone and your happenings, I'm a concrete batcher in new Zealand, work long hours and still need to keep house when I get home, on the busy days at work I cant always get on here to see how everyone is going, but I do try every day or so,

With me the MIL hasn't come around to the idea of my pregnancy, she is civil but is still very rude and in my house but then my fiancé turns around to me after she leaves and says I was rude, she's being very difficult and I have a funny feeling in my gut that she is going to start causing a few problems... :( sorry needed to vent about her

As for my pregnancy and bubs we are cruising, I have had a touch of seediness in the mornings this week, still really very tired (which I just need to soldier on most days otherwise things don't get done), and still very tender boobies, I'm now 8w1d today with my 12w scan happening on the 6th of next month and I can't wait to hear the HB, I did see it in the dating scan but I really want to hear it...

sorry for the novel and ladies

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@midnightrose3. Try not to stress about telling the parents. I was like that too and had nothing to worry about. They were happy. After I did my Facebook post and the truth came out, I felt so much better and now I can start enjoying the rest of my pregnancy.

@winnie91. It was just a check up and no ultrasound. I live in Canada and have to go to a clinic that specializes in them. My ultrasound is on May 28 so still have a ways to go.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly oh sorry I thought I read that you got to hear bubs HB... sorry I must have miss read

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone, how are you all getting a long?
I have my 12 week ultrasound tomorrow afternoon, and will be announcing, but more importantly telling my children if all goes well. I'm scared to death, beyond excited and every other emotion in between right now, I'm just hoping and praying everything is ok in there with bubs.

Good Luck for Saturday Neomasie :) i hope it goes well and isn't too uncomfortable. Here in UK we only have 2x ultrasounds, one at 12 weeks and one at 20 weeks and that's it. Its such a long time to wait. They do offer more if there are any issues, like spotting, cramping, measuring too big or small etc, but for a standard np complications at all pregnancy it's only the 2.

Winnie91 just want to say sorry to hear about your mother in law, they can be pains at times, I'm sure she'll come around and get more excited as it gets closer. I will be telling my in laws tomorrow if all goes well, I'm hoping we'll get a great reaction, but I'm not sure. Their daughter, my husband's sister is having her second, 4 weeks ahead of me, and yesterday they announced the gender of bubs too, I can't help but feel us announcing tomorrow feels so close to their latest announcement, and would hate for them to think we are thunder stealing, but I guess it can't be helped. Hopefully they'll all be as excited for us as we are them xxx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw Thanks so much! I'm looking forward to it but also just can't wait for it to be over and to hear baby is ok. Good luck at your 12 week scan! And thanks for the break down on scan protocol. Let us now how the announcement to the kids and the rest of family goes!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Thank you Neomasie :) I can imagine it will be a relief when it's done. I will update everyone, if not Friday, as it's not too late on in the day and I may have two excited to settle, then I will on Saturday xx

5 years ago

Lakarmw and midnightrose i really hope your u/s go well! They are such a relief. I cried when i got mine!
I think with my dd i had about 5 u/s at dr and one at OSU for my 30wk anatomy scan. It was long and very detailed. They measured every part of her body. I had a mc before her so i dont think this new dr will give me as many.
I have been listening to the babys hb about every other day. I really like the home doppler. It still works great after 3 yrs in storage, batteries even good.
I am telling my mother as soon as I'm done with this post. Fx for me. I'm 39 and nervous of what my mom is going to say. Lol.

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo