Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

381 - 390 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@Kelliria. It is annoying and anything cool sets it off. I will see if I can find something about it.

Check this site out: https://utswmed.org/medblog/pregnancy-rash-skin-conditions/

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Thanks Neomasie :) I'm so pleased.

Kelliria I get this all of the time too I have no idea what it is or means though, so strange.

Had my midwife appointment today :) all went well, they found babys heart beat and was 155bpm! It took her quite a while, to find, 4 weeks today for my next ultrasound xxx

5 years ago

Hi Ladies! I've talked to quite a lot of you during this TTC process since I've been around on CTP since November. I finally got my BFP this week! I was over joyed Wednesday morning to see that second pink line show up and then I took a digital just so I could see those words pregnant! Anyways I might go back and read through the thread but wanted to join in with you all. I hope everyone's pregnancy is going well .

5 years ago

Wow congratulations FlamingoGirl13 amazing news so happy for you and welcome :) xx

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. Welcome and congrats again on your BFP.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

FlamingoGirl13 OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! So happy for you! How are you feeling?

5 years ago

Thanks ladies! I'm feeling extremely happy!! I couldn't stop smiling the past few days. I had cramps at 8dpo and then again starting on 10dpo and have had them every day since. They aren't all the time and don't last very long some are more intense then others. I didn't expect so much cramping but I'm happy to have symptoms. My nipples are more sensitive then ever and my breast are sore too. I haven't had any food aversions or nausea yet. I thought fatigue hadn't hit me yet but I've been falling asleep an hour earlier then normal this week.

How much sleep should we be getting while we are pregnant?

5 years ago

@Flamingogirl13 congratulations and welcome!! So happy you got your BFP!! It’s nice to see so many girls that were TTC for so long joining this thread!

5 years ago

to @Flamingogirl13! So happy for you! I noticed your positive a couple days ago and see you're over at CMP too.
Hope you are feeling great.

5 years ago

Yay yay!! @Flamingogirl13 so happy you got your BFP! And like a pp said it warms my heart to see so many of us that were on the ttc board jump over here

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo