Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1241 - 1250 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Hope! He's darling. Enjoy your family of four and those newborn snuggles.

4 years ago

Congrats Hope. He's beautiful.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Hope, he's beautiful. And as I named my son Oscar as well, I love his name! Congratulations and may he wear that name with pride and honor. He's such a cutie.

4 years ago

Hey ladies it’s been awhile since I logged on! Congratulations hope4rainbowbaby he is adorable!!
Elijah will be 5 months old next week and he already rolls over both ways. Back to tummy and tummy to back. He sits up with a little help. He scoots on the floor as well. He is reaching them milestones like nothing. November 16th we will be doing a walk for DS kids. A lot of my family has joined and I will be making shirts. It’s been a blessing and his personality is such a happy one. He makes us all smile daily. He laughs and smiles every time I pick him up in the mornings. I love this feeling!!! We are just deciding what his 1st Halloween costume should be!

4 years ago

Beaut1ful38, that's wonderful! So glad he's making all his milestones and thriving. Do you have a picture of the cutie you'd like to share? What are you leaning towards for Halloween costume? I'm stumped with Phoebe. Here's a recent one of her - she's 9 1/2 months already. It's going so fast!

4 years ago

Pictures didn't load before.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Calvingirl- Yes I do!! We are going for jack from night before Christmas or the usual monkey, mouse or pumpkin. I even saw a baby Elvis

ooooohh what a cutie!! Wow 9-1/2 months.

user submitted image

4 years ago

He also started teething!

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

Such cuties!! I love seeing these updates!

I'm struggling with deciding when to start TTC #2. I feel like I'm ready and I'm not ready at the same time. I still have not gotten my first postpartum period so I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated yet. I'm still taking my BC but I'm getting pretty bad at it so I'm not sure if there is any point in taking it. DH said he is ready to start trying whenever I am but wants me to be ready. Part of what is holding me back is my nursing relationship with Annika. I love it so much and I'm not ready for it to be gone. I think I'll keep struggling with BC until she's 9-10 months old and then I'll stop taking it and we'll see what happens. I may not ovulate for a while, but then at least I'll have gotten in a year of nursing with my sweet babe.

user submitted image

4 years ago

Flamingogirl- ooooh what a cutie!! Sitting up already. Is she crawling? Those blue eyes!! TTC again I hope it’s easier for you this time around.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo