Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

681 - 690 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Lakarmw, thank you! I you feel bad i would definitely tell him. Maybe you saying he has your blessing will ease things and he will decide not to go in the long run. Men are like toddlers sometimes! Lol.
Dragonfly, good luck on your next scan. Praying his valve fixes itself.
Very worried for my bestie. She lives 15 miles inland right smack in the middle of the hurricane path in a trailer. She doesnt have the money to evacuate so it will be her, sil, 10yr old neice and 3yr old daughter. They are boarding up their windows but are very scared. If everyone could say a little prayer they are safe, we would both appreciate it.
Everyone have a good day and take it easy!

5 years ago • Post starter

@kelliria. Love the 3D scans!! What a cutie!! I had mine done today. Couldn’t get great shots cause she refused to cooperate. Lol

user submitted image

5 years ago

Another angle

user submitted image

5 years ago

kelliria- I will say a prayer for your friend and those children. That is one scary hurricane about to hit. and stay around 3 days. I was in the Harvey one, not fun!

tryingafterloss- those are amazing pictures getting me more excited to what my future holds

5 years ago

Hey ladies! I just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes! I’m a little scared. I didn’t have it with DD1 but that was 18 yrs ago! I can’t get an appt with the diabetes clinic until next Thursday. Anyone else had GD? The whole link to stillbirth is freaking me right out.

5 years ago

Kelliria I will say a prayer for your friend and her family She must be so scared! And you're right men a definitely like toddlers. I actually feel ok about him going at the moment as im feeling better again now :)
All these 3d scan pictures are great, I'm not sure if to have one or not....you have to pay around £100 for the here so I'm not sure if it's worth it, as that money could be put to far better use I didn't have one with the other two kids.
Tryingafterloss sorry to hear you got gd. I haven't had it but my best friend did who I was pregnant with my first with had it, she was just advised what she could and couldn't eat, and to check her blood sugars after eating etc, she was lucky and managed to control it with diet, she had a lot closer monitoring than I did and extra scans to check babys size, and they induced her at 38 weeks so her baby didn't get too big, as it turned out she wasn't big at all really, and weighed less than my daughter Who was only 7lb1 but they'll monitor you closely now they know you have it xxx

5 years ago

Tryingafteraloss, I'm surprised my baby was still enough to take pics. I had just downed the orange drink cause i was having the glucose test, a u/s, and seeing dr all in one visit. Took the drink before u/s and she really got to moving around. Your daughter is adorable. It is amazing how u/s pics have changed! I am worried about gd as well. I should have my results by tomorrow. With dd, i failed the 1st and barely passed the 2nd one. I eat way less with this pregnancy and barely sweets, so crossing my fingers.
Lakarmw, the 3d scans were at my ob office. They had to do an extra scan to check my placenta. I no longer am classified as previa but the head and placenta are even. This dr always gives me a 3d pic when i get a u/s. She does both kind but sends the 3d to my phone and gives me a print out. I will have another scan at 36wks to see if it moved farther up.
I swear, i am so clumsy. I was at work yesterday morning at 7am cutting a package of chicken open and cut my finger with the knife. It bled so bad i knew i needed stitches. I changed the bandages every 45 min til i got off at 130 then went to the er. Yep, 4 stitches and a tetnus shot. The numbing shots hurt cause it was around the tip of my index finger starting at the bottom of fingernail and around. Lots of nerves and not much meat. After the numbing meds kicked in, i was good! Lol.

I love all these 3D pics. You ladies make some adorable little ones! I'm still on the fence as to whether I'll get one. My regular doc doesn't do them and I'm already seeing him bi weekly, I'm so lazy to go to another place, ha!
@Lakarmw I'm glad you're feeling better and your comfortable H is taking his trip. As long as you're at peace with it, that's all that matters. Hoping you have a pleasant weekend.
@kelliria I'm sorry your H isn't engaged during pregnancy. I'm sure you've heard it a million times, that sometimes men just can't connect since there's no real tangibility for them until baby is here. Mine has been a bit standoffish during this pregnancy too, but I think it's mostly because of the loss and he doesn't want to get too attached. It makes things lonely at time and I was resentful towards him for some time but like you came to accept that we're all different and deal differently and I know he's coming from a good place, and is secretly smitten. And she will come into this world embraced with so much love.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Well ladies I was so nervous but had blood work done Wednesday...numbers were 388...then had blood work done yesterday...and my numbers are 762!!! 1st ultrasound Sept 26th!! I’m excited keep growing my rainbow baby!

5 years ago

Tryingafteraloss, i just found out i failed my 1st test. Going mon for my 3hr. I barely passed the 3 hr with my dd so i wouldn't be surprised if i failed the next one.
Beaut1ful38, i am so glad your numbers are rising so well. Congrats!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo