Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

271 - 280 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@Winnie91. Thank you! I heard to stay away from grapes as it could cause miscarriages. Saw it in an article of fruits to avoid but I do love kiwi fruit.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly really avoid grapes I haven't heard that but I will staying away from grapes then, which isn't too bad as they aren't in season here anymore, kiwi fruit is amazing isn't it

User image

5 years ago

@Winnie91. I would double check though and see what you find online or what the doctor says. But yes, kiwi fruit is amazing and haven't had one in years.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Bb2018, i do not know with my personal time but i get updates from about 5 pregnancy apps and they all have videos. They all said on my 10w video the placenta starts to take over at 10w. That is why symptoms start to diminish at that time.
I am 39 and from ohio. I had the harmony test with my dd at 36 as well. It scans for chromosome abnormalities and gender. I am excited for monday!

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I got a question. I have several pregnancy apps and they all say how fay along i am. A few say 10w4d and some say 10w5d. I was 10 weeks on sun. I understand both. Some count sun as week 10 day 1. Some say sun is 10w 0d and doesnt count day 1 til the 24 hrs are up which would be on mon. How do you all say it? I naturally say 10w4d but i am wondering what everyone else says.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I am 14 dpo today, just went thru 2 chemicals these last 2 months, I’m a bit worried with my hcg betas, first one at 7 dpo 4.1. Today at 14 dpo 865, this seems very abnormal to me compared to all the charts. I keep thinking the worst, anyone have this rapid of a rise, in one week? & everything end up normal? I don’t talk to doctor till next wk. I will be 37 next month, I’m also nursing my 1yr old.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23 I wouldn't take the senokot and just stick to the Metamucil. Not bc it's not safe, as it is, but it really cramps you up befor working. At least from my experience pre-pregnancy. I'd rather try the Metamucil, if it fails, increase the amount then maybe consider senokot. Just my opinion as I know all bodies are different.

@Lakarmw I'm trudging along day by day. Almost a week out and I can see some relief, albeit slightly. My lower back pain is subsiding and so is the abdomen pressure. Still a bit of wound pain and I'm looking forward to getting the staples out next week. Bladder spasms are lesseinjng by the day, too, which have been tough! Thanks for asking.

Now just trying to stay ahead of constipation which I was battling before the surgery and don't want to battle with stitches!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@Kelliria I count the last day before I 'turn' as the 6th day. In other words day before I turn 12 weeks, I'll be 11+6 days. If that makes sense

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi, amberelaine! Congrats! Well, you can definitely rule out chemical. It does seem a bit high but there could be a lot of reasons. I have not experienced this but you could have twins. They tend to run more in us "older" women. I would not worry yet. If your doctor doesn't seem worried, just see what happens then. If you cramp bad and/or bleed i would call them. I know hcg levels can be a bit wacky at first. I have heard of them rising fast in the first few days then leveling out. I will pray for you and that your mind eases.

5 years ago • Post starter

@neomasie. I won't take the senokot and let nature run its course.

With that being said and sorry for the tmi and mental picture. I gave myself a huge scare this morning and starting to get back to my normal self. I took a metamucil, ate an orange anfmd sone healthy brown bread. Anyway, I felt tge urge to go poop and things were going well until I think I strained too hard and tore part of the inside. I looked down in the toilet while sitting and I saw blood dripping. Seeing that didn't put me in an anxiety attack as I sort of knew it was from the back. I wiped the back and saw bright red. I wiped the front and nothing. Went pee a little bit ago and when I wiped there was hardly any blood. Of course I called my daddy as he has Chrohns and I pretty much have IBS but not confirmed as Chrohns and he told me it has happened to him when he hasn't gone in a few days. I was just really freaked out to see that much. On the bright side, I feel a lot better in my stomach/sides and sent hubby to get more fruit. Has this ever happened to anyone? I just want to feel the baby move to put my mind at ease. I don't know why this pregnancy has got me so worked up when my first went by with no worries.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo