Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

661 - 670 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Finally hit the 3rd tri!!! Thank you God. It's finally starting to feel real and like I'll bring my baby home.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@neomasie. I know exactly what you mean. I have been having really weird and vivid dreams within dreams and most of them are about miscarriages. I would get told that I lost the baby and then I would wake up knowing that my baby is gone. Then I would wake up in real life waiting for little man to move and he will go, I'm still here and start moving around. I'm patiently waiting for D-day knowing that he will be alright. But first I have to get through my ultrasound on the 18th to check on his heart valve so I'm trying not to be a nervous wreck.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

It's crazy how the time flies isn't it. Congratulations on hitting the 3rd trimester Neomasie And good luck with your scan Dragonfly23.
I've started crazy itching on my bump now, I guess it's skin stretching time

5 years ago

Hi ladies! I just got my bfp today and just wanted to say hello to you all!

User image

5 years ago

Hi, Mrssilver! Congrats on your bfp! It's so exciting to see new faces!

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria!
Thank you so much!!

User image

5 years ago

Congratulations Mrssilver29

5 years ago

Whoo-hoo! I got my on Saturday. Come on Rainbow baby! Please stick baby stick! I’m so scared on every lil cramp I feel. Does the fear stay with you throughout the pregnancy?

5 years ago • Edited

Beaut1ful38, yes, it does subside. My dd is a rainbow baby and i freaked a lot. Like until the 3rd trimester. This one is much better. It does get easier though. After i passed my mmc time frame, made it a lot easier.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Beaut1ful38 yes. At least for me it has. but you do get glimmers of hopefulness here and there.

Congrats and good luck

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo