Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

971 - 980 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

If Lakarmw is having her little one right now, then I think it's SO COOL that her daughter called it! She said her daughter said baby was coming Friday!! Good luck! Kelliria - your turn next!

I had my appt. today and doctor basically told me to chill out - that my numbers were increasing but not too badly and I was stressing out for no reason. Baby girl almost failed her first NST. The first round, she was unresponsive, but they made me stay there another 45 minutes and she finally woke up and we got the reactive. It was the first NST that DH came to, so I told him it was his fault. :) So 34.5 wks now and still all ok. I want to sleep for the next 4 wks.

5 years ago

Welcome to the world to our little GIRL....oh what I stressful labour that was but she's here and perfect in every way looking just like her big sister.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@lakarmw...OMG she is just breathtaking!!! Oh Congrats 100times mama!! You did a wonderful job!!

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@ calvingirl I'm so glad they got your little one to respond!! I swear stress tests are terrible for moms because they def stress you lol. And I'm super happy that the doc isn't concerned with your numbers, you can breath a sigh of relief!

User image

5 years ago

Omg, Lakarmw!! I am sooo happy for you! Your daughter was right. Friday! I actually have tears in my eyes. I cant wait to see all the other babies. Tryingafteraloss is next, then me. We may be the same day! Your girl is perfect. Congrats, mama!

5 years ago • Post starter

Lakarmw- omg!!! She is beautiful!!! Your daughter was right..Friday mommy friday! This is so exciting to see these babies!!

5 years ago

@Lakarmw she’s gorgeous!!! Congratulations!! So happy she arrived safe and well! X
@ Kelliria. How crazy would that be if we did have ours on the same day?! Lol. Only 6 more days to go then hopefully my little Rylie roo will be here too!

5 years ago

Lakarmw.. gorgeous wee bundle of joy.. congratulations.
Has anyone ever had diarrhea as a precursor to labor? Was due to go to my nephew's 3rd birthday party today but had to cancel. Haven't ate anything dodgy... No cramping... But diarrhea all night... Complete clean out.. sorry if tmi. I've had soft on and off over past couple wks... Nothing concerning... The feel totally well .. no nausea... Last time I used loo was an hour ago... And still going. Not due until 10 December.

5 years ago

Just a quick update...Nancy Grace is doing well and we will be home soon. And thank you for all your lovely well wishes. I must say it's true what they say about 3rd labours...it was awful but she is worth it.
Tryingafteraloss, Kelliria not long to go at all now
Skellynet190 i had it on and off for a week or two before i had Nancy xxx

5 years ago

Congratulations!! Love her name. She's beautiful!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo