Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

261 - 270 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

I've never heard of it, has your doctor prescribed it? Im sure they wouldn't prescribe anything unsafe xxx

5 years ago

A quick Google seems to says it's ok but at a lower dose as instructed by your doctor xx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. Just came back from the health nurse and she pretty much says that I should eat more fruits/veggies and she's like, you are probably having a boy as they don't like their veggies lol. I haven't been craving them so I just need to force myself to eat them. Then she pretty much said to use Senokot as a last resort and to use the metamucil instead. My doctor and her pretty much said that they don't want me to take it on a continuous basis; which I wouldn't anyways.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hehe maybe try drinking lots of orange juice or prune juice, I seem to have slowed down to every 2/3 days now which is annoying but it seems regularly every 2/3 days. I'm with the doctors, I basically take nothing unless the doctors tells me too I get too scared, But I guess it's all need a to be weighed up on a pro's/cons basis. Good luck sorting out the problem though xxx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. Thank you, I hope things straighten out soon as tonight my husband and I are going to the Eagles concert and want to be in good shape. I agree. I have enough anxiety attacks as it is so I don't want to take anything that will harm my baby. Right now as I type, I am eating an apple and after that I will start the metamucil and drink that down as quickly as possible. Its strange as I drink lots of water. More fruits and veggies it is.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm glad everyone is doing well, it took a wee while to catch up with how everyone is going as there are soo many comments since my last post.
I'm about 9w 3d now and the last couple of days I've been a bit gaggy early in the morning, as I start work very early, between 4-6am, it normally settles down after about 30-45 minutes, I've been crampy as well but everyone I've talk to says that's normal. the cramps aren't severe to I'm inclined to believe them, as for my worries and anxieties, they have settled down, so bubs and I are just cruising together these days to in the hopes to finally nap/sleep as the fatigue is back with a vengeance at the moment also.

User image

5 years ago

@Winnie. I hope things settle down for you with the gaggyness and that the cramping settles down also. I still cramp a little bit every now and then.

I am very tempted to take a Senokot late tonight as it takes about 8 hours for it to work as this is almost unbearable straining to have little ones and when I sit down I have a full feeling and it hurts. This most likely will be a one time thing as the Metamucil I got should help and then get back to eating fruits and veggies and stick to it. I tried prune juice and it is horrible lol.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly I would just take the Metamucil as the doctor said and also go get heaps of fruit and cut up a diner plate full of all different kinds of fruit and eat the lot, that should help out plenty, I usually do that every couple of days when I get backed up and it works a treat.
hope it works for you :)

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Winnie91. Thank you for the info. I just need some sort of relief as I just want to make them softer and get back to my regular self again.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly I have also heard kiwi fruit and grapes helps keep regular BM

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo