Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018. I don't think you are being neurotic. You are protecting your unborn child. Most doctors don't like to put people are progesterone as like my first gyne said to me, you got pregnant the first time no problem so you don't need to take it. I went with someone else. I hope your numbers boost soon and you can get your ultrasound booked and can finally see your little bean. I will have to take a walk just to collect my thoughts. Hubby wasn't very nice yesterday and I let him know today. It made my self esteem drop emensily and makes me want to go back in my shell and I feel like a third wheel with him and my daughter. Some men just have no filter and think its all about them and I don't get it.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you for making me feel like I'm not being over the top. I just feel it in my gut that I need to be put on progesterone. I hope I'm wrong and that my numbers from tonight go way up! You never know, right?!

I'm sorry hubs wasn't nice yesterday but I'm glad you voiced to him how he made you feel and I hope he's more sympathetic going forward. Being pregnant with all these emotions and thoughts in our heads daily is no easy feat! You can always vent to us at least :) My bf thinks I'm being dramatic about the progesterone and wanting to be put on supplements or suppositories... he just doesn't get where my anxiety comes from I guess... but he should cuz he went thru this with me just 4 months ago. Men can be insensitive with all this women stuff cuz they don't have that emotional connection with the baby til the baby is born... we have a connection from the time we see two lines or hear "your pregnant"

5 years ago

@BB2018. You are totally right; we have that connection since day 1 and you want to protect them from anything that might hurt them. Last night, my daughter slammed the corner of a heavy book right on my belly and my hubby says, don't worry, babies are tougher than you think. But it still makes me feel uneasy. What if she hit him/her in the head or something. I know they are snuggled in there nicely but its the what-ifs. You can still take the cream and if you want, you can always take a little more cream each day and sure there is no harm in it. Someone on here posted a link about progesterone cream and how much but I will have to look to see if I can find the link and you can go from there.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@BB2018. Here you go! http://natural-fertility-info.com/natural-progesterone-cream-pregnancy.html

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I would've felt the same way dragonfly! I don't think you overreacted by being upset about it. I'm sorry she did that and I hope she felt sorry about it after.

Thank you so much for the link!!! I'm going to read it right now!

5 years ago

@BB2018. She's only 2 years old and really doesn't know better and she was pretty tired. I hope the link helps you. I took screen shots on my phone to remind me and I will probably still take the cream till the placenta fully takes over because stopping then or gradually stopping will be okay.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Omg I’m so sorry I didn’t realize she’s only 2????????‍??

5 years ago

@BB2018. It's okay, really. I just have to be more careful with her and make sure she doesn't kick me or do skmeghing that might hurt the baby. Did the link help you take some of the uneasyness away? Let us know how the results go. Tomorrow I have to get my last prenatal screening done. Thank goodness as I don't do well with needles even though I have three tattoos. Want to get one last one but will have to wait now.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Thank you :)

Dragonfly23 hormones make us have crazy emotions, and we can find everything upsetting, I found in my last pregnancy that pregnancy yoga really helped, you can start from 16 weeks, really calms you down and helps you connect with baby, and I found it nice to have an hour to myself away from my daughter and husband :)
Youre husband is right about baby being very protected in there so try not to worry, but obviously try to avoid any more bumps if possible. Its normal to worry about how your daughter will be with new baby, but it will all work out perfect :) My first two are 20months apart in age. My son had more bumps and what not as a little baby than you can imagine from my daughter, and he is and was absolutely fine, it's all part of being a younger sibling, he was a far happier, relaxed and more chilled out baby, and still loves rough and tumble now, he's four now and starts school in September, such a good boy and very bright.
Bb2018 You know what right for your baby, you don't sound overly confident with your doctor, so perhaps maybe ask for a second opinion just incase what the first is saying is wrong and you should be on progesterone. Its really important that you trust your doctors in my opinion as your putting your health and your baby's health in their hands.

I have very few symptoms at the moment, nausea on and off, seems to be better if I keep snacking, needing to pee more often and very tired but that really is about it, i almost wish i had more to reassure me. I turned 10 weeks today, still waiting for my letter to arrive with the date for my 12 week scan, I wish it would hurry up so I can start counting down. I really want to see if the hoematoma has gone, and if is all still going well, we are finally announcing :) we haven't even told our children yet....

5 years ago

Just got back my 2nd set of bloodwork - in 48 hours my HCG went from 580 to 1600 and my progesterone went from 14.1 to 14.5! :) I can breathe now! She's going to schedule my first ultrasound for next Friday!! I'll only be 5 weeks, 2 days at ultrasound, but hopefully we can see something... she seems to think we will because my HCG will be high enough by then... what do you girls think??

Lakarmw - I completely feel you about symptoms - my symptoms are coming and going and it freaks me out a little, but I know it's normal. I think I'll just be on edge about everything. Is it bad I'd rather have nausea every day and feel symptoms than feel none? I'm sooooooo nervous for when we tell my bf's kids - he has a 6 year old boy and 12 year old girl and I think the girl is going to take it hard.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo