Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1061 - 1070 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Rooroo917- i am doing great! Baby moves alot and his punches and kicks are getting stronger. Started last week taken calcium to help with baby and i bones. I have not received test results back from amino test, the first one i did which she says show TS21 which i just feel like its a bloodwork. They did 3 specimen test results. I am still hopeful that results will come back false positive but we are still ok with either way. Jan 4th i go in for baby measurements on organs and heart..

5 years ago

Thanks for making the group! I just got my BFP last week. 4 weeks and 3 days today. I know, not far at all. Had my first BETA/HCG test on 12/17/18 and it was 141. Second one was today and I'm still waiting for the results. I am 33. I suffered from a blighted ovum in December 2014 - January 2015. We then fell pregnant again in March 2015 and had our beautiful baby boy, Colton, on 12/16/15. I can't believe he is 3 already! Hoping this blood result is good and we can get an ultrasound at 6 weeks. Hope to chat with you all on the sister site. I love these sites back then and am hoping to make new friends this time around as well!

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

5 years ago

Hello malpal! Congrats on your bfp. I love these sites as well. All my friends are having grandkids now and i have just started my family. Its hard to talk to ppl who dont have them or it was so long ago they dont recall much about it. So these sites got me through. Some of us are on the sister site. We go both sites.

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks every one...

Skellynet190 good luck!!! How exciting for you...Hope it all goes well :)

Calvingirl omg!!! Huge congratulations, how wonderful, phobe is just beautiful! Xx

5 years ago

Well folks.. she's here... I'm so so happy... Very hard delivery but on mend.. Sally Rose McAlinden was born 21/12/2018 @7.12am.. 8lb 9oz... And I'm still in shock but heart is full x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Sally rose

user submitted image

5 years ago

Omg! She is so beautiful! I am so happy after all these years, you have your little one. It is definitely life changing! I can't imagine my life without them now! Congrats, mama. Enjoy every minute of motherhood.

5 years ago • Post starter

She really is gorgeous!! Huge congrats!!

User image

5 years ago

So how is everyone doing??

User image

5 years ago

@Skellynet190 - Congratulations! She is beautiful and a perfect size! I’m so happy for you and Sally and the journey you now to get to go on together. Rest up Hun and hopefully you are home with her now or will be soon.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo