Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

351 - 360 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Just got back from the doctors and they won't do another ultrasound. My placenta is anterior so not sure what that means and a heart beat is at 150.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@tryingafterloss @calvingirl yes, that's exactly what i'm feeling. like my stomach has shrunk. And although my appetite is normal, I can barely accommodate anything in there. very annoying. I'm just glad the nausea is over. Overall, I'm already feeling better this trimester except for the above and some aches and pains.

@dragonfly an anterior placenta means your placenta is towards the front of your belly, rather than the back. This usually means you're feeling kicks later or less frequently than normal. But its nothing to be concerned about.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Hi, mamas! Glad to hear everyones update! Calvingirl, perdect description. Hungover. I was like that from about 9w-12w. Now, at 13w2d, it is mostly fatigue, occassionally, i have. It went away about 9w but has came back the last 4 days or so. I'm not sick anymore, not peeing all the time, no sore boobs. Having little belly cramps but it is round ligament pain. I'm enjoying my days right now. I forget I'm pregnant a lot cause i feel like my nornal self. Her heartbeat is good, i listen occassionally with the doppler. Next appt is the 21st.

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I got my BFP yesterday!!!

5 years ago

@Lady-Patton. Congratulations!! Welcome to our lil group!

5 years ago

Yea! Congratulations! It is super exciting to see bfps!

5 years ago • Post starter

congrats @Lady-Patton and welcome!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Lady-patton congratulations :) how exciting!

How's everyone getting on?
I'm currently 16+1 weeks and everything seems to be going ok. Bump seems to be growing daily, hormonal mood swings seem to be in full force and i seem to really have to fight against my temper, little things seem to wind me up so so much, that I know usually wouldn't. My next midwife appointment is on Friday xxx

5 years ago

Also to the mum's a little further on.... has anyone started looking at pushchairs etc?
I'm trying to decide that I want. I had the icandy peach with my last, but they are very expensive, but as I needed it to be a double and single it was worth it, as there wasnt many of those types around 5 years ago. What is anyone else thinking? Has anyone all ready bought theirs yet?xxd

5 years ago

Lady-Patton!

Lakarmw - "pushchair" - that's so cute! I've heard Pram before, but not pushchair. I haven't bought any big items and probably won't till closer to the end. We'll probably pick something out that goes with the car seat we want since we have to have that, but other than that, probably won't get any big items till after baby is born. I've bought a couple of outfits and it's freaked me out.

AFM, I think I felt baby move for the first time this morning!! I think it was a fluke thing that I was in the perfect position. I was curled up on my left side in the recliner with a full bladder (and baby is on the left) and I felt the tickle down low, then a full on flutter. I moved from shock and didn't feel it again, but I'm very excited. I've always felt the flutters pretty early with my other pregnancies, but not this early (I'm 10 wks). I definitely recognized the feeling though.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo