Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

291 - 300 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Calvingirl, glad you have had an easy 1st trimester. Mine wasnt that bad either. I think the aversions and not being able to eat anything was the worst, but it didnt hurt to lose a few lbs. I complained of my symptoms but they were pretty mild and more annoying than anything. I've battled insomnia on and off the last 5 yrs so it just felt a little worse cause i had some fatigue. All my symptoms have subsided to almost nothing now. I noticed btwn week 9 and 10 my bloat left and my stomach was flat again. It is starting ti bump a bit now at 11w3d. Same time as last pregnancy. Congrats on everything being healthy!

5 years ago • Post starter

@calvingirl well double care sounds great. Albeit the frustration of double appointments seem tedious. I considered doing that this pregnancy but my OB is the one who missed the cervical checks last pregnancy and psychologically I'm not ready to deal with him this pregnancy so I'm only seeing my MFM. But between the two at least you'll get very thorough care.

@kelliria my symptoms were mild this pregnancy too and now I'm worrying about a flattened belly. Or trying to discern what's 'baby' and what's post op swelling. I hate when my mind plays tricks on me. Good luck with the fatigue. That's gotta be hard dealing with insomnia, too

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@neomasie. So truely sorry to hear the loss of Oscar. I couldn't imaging what you are going through. When I was at the engagement party on Saturday, one of the girls there, her nephew was born with no lungs and it got missed on the ultrasounds. He was born a month early and passed a couple hours later. So heartbreaking to carry a baby to term and then having it ripped from your hands. I hope you get your girl as I really hope for a boy.

I am finding it hard to sit at my desk at work and do my work as I feel a hard spot on the right side so I am thinking it is the baby stretching or doing whatever and it's very uncomfortable. I never really had that problem with my daughter as I belive she was more in the middle. Hard to believe that tomorrow I will be half way there. Saw a little video on Facebook of a baby being transformed in the 9 months. It was wonderful to see that and amazing to see how things are formed inside.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Hi all just wanted to congratulate everyone on thier BFPs well my name is Kimber I'm 33yr this is my 15th pregnancy 9 living (13,6,4,2,1 girls) & (12,11,8,7 boys) + 3 angels I'm high risk have a cerclage placed & will start my progesterone shots soon Im currently 18w+4d & would like to wish everyone a happy & healthy pregnancy!!!!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Kimberke. Welcome! I'm 33 as well and will be 34 when the baby is born and tomorrow I will be 20 weeks. This will be our last pregnancy for us. I go for my ultrasound on Monday morning and hope to find out the gender. You mentioned this is your 15 pregnancy but I only count 12 +1. Do you know what you are having? I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly with no complications and the progesterone shots work well for you.

Me and my coworker went for a short walk around the hospital and it was brutal. I was having the tightness in my belly or like a cramp; sort of like after you eat and you go for a jog. I was even taking my time and walking slower. So, I am not sure what all that means and hope that everything is okay or if it's normal. I remember some of you ladies talking about it happening to them.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 Oscar is @calvingirls sweet little boy.
I lost my daughter at 23 weeks due to being born to early.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@kimberke congrats and welcome! I just had my cerclage placed almost 2 weeks ago at 11 weeks. I had an invasive TAC placed! Lots of fun, lol. 12+ 5 today and going for a follow up tomorrow. I start progesterone at 16 weeks and will hear tomorrow when I start the biweekly cervix checks.

What kind of cerclage Do you have placed? Is it your first one?

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Neomasie good luck with your follow up tomorrow, hope it all goes well.
Calvingirl so so sorry to hear about Oscar, I couldn't imagine how hard that must be for you.
Good luck Dragonfly23 for Monday, you must be bursting with excitement to find out what you are having :)

And welcome Kimberke and congratulations :) I'm currently 14+2 and now cruising along in the second trimester, after a rough first one, hoping feeling good last a good long time.

Unfortunately I can all ready feel my previous separated tummy muscles beginning to separate again, so will be in physio for this this is a couple of weeks, but doesn't seem to be hurting or effecting anything, it's just there xx

5 years ago

Thank you @Lakarmw
Sorry to hear about your stomach muscles. What does it feel like?

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Thanks neomasie, its just a really small gap at the monent, it doesn't hurt, they haven't fully gone yet. It could result in back pain later on when I'm bigger. They fully went last time and you could fit both fists between my abs after I had my son, I was really lucky and they went back on their own, but if they don't it means surgery afterwards to fix them. It's not nice, but I guess I knew it was likely to happen if I had another baby xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo