Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

881 - 890 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Yes! Post it! I've seen a couple on this thread...I would love to see your little one!

5 years ago

Perfection! Rooroo! That's so wonderful

5 years ago

I love the pic!! You can always share anything you like, we are a great group. Even if it isnt pregnancy related. Anyone is welcome! Im on other threads. When i got my bfp, i didnt like the sister site for pregnancy so i stayed here. Have you told anyone yet RooRoo?

5 years ago • Post starter

Espence Thank you so much! You have such an amazing heart seriously.
Kelliria thank you very much! and thank you for having this wonderful post! It's very comforting to know I can come here and get good conversation and support from you wonderful ladies. And so far no we haven't shared it with anyone yet. We have been too nervous because of the loss we had in July and 2 more years before that...I dont have the best track record lol.

User image

5 years ago

Oh wow Rooroo917 so pleased all is well. Gorgeous picture xxx

5 years ago

Rooroo917- awe beautiful ultrasound picture!!! Glad everything went well and you got some answers.

5 years ago

At the dr now for stress test. 2xs a week from here on out. They want to induce at 39 wks. 3 days after moms bday. Cant on the bday cause its 3 days early. She did say she will sweep my membranes on the 27th and hopefully it will keep her from inducing and maybe get here on the 29th. I am having contractions as of now and they are showing up on the test. She said 90% she will be here sooner than later.

@ lakarmw and beautiful. Thank you both very much!!!
@kelliria wow that all sounds very stressful :( how are you feeling about all of this??

User image

5 years ago

Im ok with it. As long as she waits a few more weeks, I'm ok with 38/39 wks.

Kelliria, good I'm glad your alright with it. Alot of women are against any type of induction. I was just hoping you werent stressing it :) How exciting you get to meet your little one soon!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo