Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

391 - 400 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl, i sleep a lot more during pregnancy. It's not per say required, but the fatigue will almost guarentee a nap and eatly bed time at one stage or another. I had the cramps with all of my pregnancies. Not long with this one but 9dpo to about 18dpo. Not bad just knew things were happening. I'm starting to again but they are different. These are round ligament pains. Only occasionally. Congrats and happy to see your bfp! Feel free to ask as many questions as needed!

5 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies. I'm 15 weeks and I feel a bit of firming up on my lower belly. Sort of like a tightenin, I guess. In the region Just under my belly button. Not pain or contractions. And it usually happens towards the end of the day so I'm thinking gas? Anyone else feel the same sedation?

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Good afternoon ladies. Hope everyone is feeling well and enjoying the weekend. I took a belly shot as some of our friends think I am going to have a huge belly before it's time to give birth. What do you ladies think?

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@neomasie. Maybe the hard spot in your belly is the baby as I get that too from time to time. Do you know what you are having or where your placenta is?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly! Beautiful belly!!

5 years ago

@calvingirl. Thank you!

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 I don't know what I'm having yet (still on the fence about finding out gender) and I have had us' already but I didn't ask where my placenta is but from the looks it's at the back, where it should be. Towards the end of the night It occurred to me the sensation could be bc of dehydration. I hadn't drank a lot of water during the day. Once I chugged a bit, it seemed to dissipate. But I'll bring it up at my next appt next week.

You look great, by the way!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies, I’m 13DPO had a extremely faint like 11dpo and a not so faint one this morning so heading to my doctor to get blood done. Looking forward to joining you all on your journey here, this will be my first !! Congratulations to you all on you BFP

5 years ago

Mrsjr96, congratulations and welcome! Your 1st is always so exciting and new. I remember i was almost obsessive with tracking and living in the moment. This is my 2nd and i am just as excited but so much more chill. I was thinking this earlier. I miss the excitement and awe. I forget i am pregnant a lot even! I am thrilled you get to start your journey as a mother! Best feeling ever.

Just started the 2nd trimester today! 14wks. My belly is really starting to show and i may have felt her squirm yesterday. May be in my head. Lol

5 years ago • Post starter

@kelliria thank you so much! It is so exciting but I’m finding it hard to not be scared of all the things that can go wrong. I know that I should be so excited and I am but I’m so scared of being over the moon and losing this baby. I don’t know how to deal with it all just yet. Hopefully once the doctors confirms and I see my numbers doubling maybe the excitement will over take the fears!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo