Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1141 - 1150 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl- I’m with rooroo917 anything on baby??

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13: First of all: how are you doing? February 12th is here (your due date) and I am wondering if there's any news yet (well - I think we are all wondering! :)). Keeping fingers crossed for you, for your baby and for the easy delivery! Please keep us posted when you get a chance! It's so exciting! You'll be finally meeting your baby soon - unless you already have! LOL

And thank you!

@Rooroo917: Thank you!!
Hi Shanta 77! :) A lot of pregnant friends here indeed! LOL

@Beaut1ful38: how are you doing??

UPDATE from me: we got the results of the genetic testing!! They were all negative so that's great. And the gender was reveled there, too. I was nervous to look at all the results and I told my hubby that the results are in. So he said: where are they? I said - in my email, but I didn't look cause I'm afraid to! LOL So he wanted to see them and he started looking and grinning at which point I knew what it meant (I knew what gender he thought it would be). He said that everything looked fine (so I was relieved) and asked if I wanted to know the gender. Since he already knew, I didn't want to be left behind haha LOL so he told me. We are having another boy around August 9th! My first boy will be 1 year old on July 26th so it's gonna be a busy summer! LOL

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Hope4rainbowbaby- i am doing great. I have another ultrasound tomorrow or say 2. One is to check baby heart. everything is ok. The second will be just a follow up and measuring of baby again. I’m hoping he will sleep so they can see him clearly.

How exciting a mom of boys!! House full of boys!

5 years ago

Hi ladies! Pretty positive i’m In early labor. Maybe today is the day! Contractions are 7 minutes apart and getting more intense. Can’t sell anymore. We’ll see how today goes! So ready to meet his little one!!

5 years ago

@rainbow I'm so happy all the testing was good and a baby boy yay! Congrats:)

@flamingo oh my goodness so exciting!!! Keep us posted. If this is it I hope all goes well for you!!

@ beautiful make sure to post some pics of little man!! Hopefully he will show his face this time!

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies !!

I think it's getting more and more exciting here!! So many expecting Mommas and those who keep us all on our toes about the upcoming news ! LOL

@Beaut1ful38: I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well, my Friend! Good luck with the ultrasound today! It'll be ALL good! I I bet you're gonna get some nice photos of your baby! :) My son was always wiggling during ultrasounds haha! But we could still see him well. Please keep us posted!
Yeah - a house full of boys: 2 little boys, my "big boy" (hubby) and I also have a male dog! So I'm outnumbered haha! But I guess it makes me a queen bee!

@FlamingGirl13: Wooo Hoooo!!!! Go FlamingoGirl13!! It sounds like it might be the day! It's a good sign if they are getting more intense! That's what you want: more intense and more frequent. Good luck ! You're gonna do great and will have your baby in your arms very soon! Keep us in the loop (when possible of course). You have the whole cheering team here!

@Rooroo917: thank you so much!

UPDATE: As for me, I'm having an ultrasound tomorrow (on Valentine's Day ) and my hubby wants to go with me and our little boy, too. I'm still confused about the pregnancy's length cause the baby measured 1 week extra... So I'm either 13 weeks 5 days pregnant today or 14 weeks 5 days... Maybe the tomorrow's ultrasound will give more info on that...

5 years ago

Flamingogirl- OMG!!! So excited ????!!!!!

Well he was a mover again. And all is well. Heart is perfect and organs. He weighs 2lbs 4oz and measuring 2 days ahead. Which is ok!! I’m so excited and happy all test la are coming back ok. Still amino and bloodwork say TS21 but they have nothing physically on ultrasound to say confirmed. We will continue to pray

user submitted image

5 years ago

@hope how was the ultrasound???!!

@ beautiful he is looking so handsome!! At least what he is willing to show lol guess he really doesn't like pictures.

@ flamingo any update?? Did you have your little bundle uet?

User image

5 years ago • Edited

?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38: WOW!!! That's GREAT news about your little one! And that all the tests are showing that all organs are OK! That's wonderful!! Praying for you both so all is well! And what a great US photo! :)

@Rooroo 917: the ultrasound went great yesterday! My hubby and my little boy went with me. Everybody was going "ooooh and ahhh" over my 6.5 month old boy Everything is great with the baby. He is still measuring a week ahead so the yesterday ultrasound confirmed the previous one and the EDD is still August 9th (instead of August 16th). The heartbeat was great and so were all the measurements. We could see our little boy moving, too! He was moving his hands towards the face, stretching and moving his legs up and down. I cannot feel anything just yet. But today I'm 15 weeks (instead of 14th)!

Something tells me that our friend FlamingoGirl13 might have some happy news for us all cause she's been quiet for 2 days! Praying for you FlamingoGirl! Fingers crossed for you!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo