Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

811 - 820 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@MrsSilver29. Beautiful scan. Are you going to find out the gender? With the heart rate that high, I'm thinking girl.

Got the epidural put in and just waiting for it to kick in. The pain is unbearable but now starting to be tolerable. I know I said I wanted my water to break and to experience it but it must have broken during my sleep as I got up to go pee and my pj pants were soaked. I didn't think anything of it till I went to the washroom and when I wiped there was blood so I knew it was time to go.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

MrsSilver29- Oh look at that baby! I have my 2nd one on Wednesday I will be 10-1/2weeks then. I’m excited to hear the heartbeat again.
At 6weeks it was 114bpm.

Dragonfly- we will be waiting for a picture

5 years ago

Dragonfly, i hope everything is going good! I was in labor with dd for 24 hrs so i had lots of time! I havent heard anything in a few hrs. Go, chick, go!! Rest as much as possible since you got the epidural!
Mrssilver29, i love it! I miss the early months bc i know in a few weeks it will all be over. This is my last so i have been trying to savor every minute which has flown by. I am so sad it is almost over. Relish every minute!
Beaut1ful38, are you thinking boy since the hb was lower? Can't wait to see your next us. It has been a long time coming!
I took my dd to a pumpkin festival today after work. Been going since 5am and not to sound gross but i have so much pressure and a hemorrhoid starting. It happened with dd in the 3rd trimester. I'm really starting to pop out in my belly. This was a few minutes ago. Sorry i am in pjs and ready for bed!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

This was 32 wks. A few days ago.

user submitted image

My sweet Angel is finally here. His name is Isaiah Ludger Peter. Born at 6:01 pm; weighing in at 7 lbs 8oz with a length of 52cm. Ludger is his grandfather's name and Peter is my grandfather. I got sick a few times but not sure if it was caused by the epidural or the fact I hardly ate anything today. I don't think I tore too badly and sadly I got some minor stretch marks . So far he has latched on pretty good so I am hoping that it continues to stay that way as my first experience was horrible. I am deeply saddened that my hubby sat out during the delivery but was there with me during the epidural process. Think maybe he didn't want to be in the way even though I asked him if he was going to? After Isaiah was born he was all happy, singing and talking to him. Thoughts? Other than that, I seem to be okay. Just that last thought still lingering through my mind. It's pretty late here (11:30pm) and I've been up since 6:00am so I should try and rest but also trying to keep crackers down.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23!!!!! i am so so so overwhelmingly happy for you! he is perfect and i absolutely LOVE his name. Good job mama. what a great prize after such a long race. I'm sorry your H chose to sit out of the delivery and its ok to feel upset about it. Perhaps his nerves and anxiety got the best of him in the moment and made him chicken out. At this moment, try not to dwell on it and just focus on healing for yourself and rest. and of course focusing on this perfect little guy!

@Silver that is the cutest little bean! how exciting, isnt it?! wishing for a continued happy and healthy journey.

Guys I can't believe we're now doing birth announcements!! this is so exciting

do you think i used enough exclamation marks in this post

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Dragonfly, he is perfect and i love isaiah! I am so glad everything went good. A few stretch marks will be ok and they will fade. It just lets you know how blessed you are to have a perfect, healthy baby BOY! I know what you mean by hubby not being there. My bf sat in the chair the whole time with dd and didn't see any of it but he isn't good with blood and all. Maybe he just couldn't take it. Was you there alone or was someone else with? Bottom line, you have 2 beautiful children and a hubby that is there for you. Don't dwell on the negative. Enjoy your bundle and focus on healing. Much love to you!

Any news?

5 years ago

@Kelliria. I had the one nurse, the doctors helper and then my doctor himself. Doctor has been so good throughout the entire pregnancy. With my job, I deal with nurses and doctors so have dealt with him before.

@neomasie. I think you need just a few more esclaimation marks as one can have as many as they like.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Congratulations! He is so precious. Enjoy all the newborn cuddles and I hope your DH steps up and helps with him. It does sound like he will. I’m glad it all went well.

Isn’t is something to think that a year ago I met you on these boards and we were both TTC? Now your journey is complete and I am overnight half way there. Thank you for all the love and support you’ve given me this past year and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness with your family for four.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo