Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

801 - 810 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly23 IT'S BABY BOY TIME!!!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Thank you everyone. It really means a lot to me. I'm ready but at the same time, I'm not. Just scared, anxious and nervous. Nothing happening yet so juat being monitored. I'm only 4cm and 50% efaced. So they might have to give me medication to speed things along and not too happy about that.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Get up and walk around! That might help speed things up at this point too. I bet you already know this but just wanted to say what worked for my sister when she was around 4cm. As long as your water hasn't broken and there aren't other complications, there is really no need for medication to speed things up. It will come naturally and if you want that advocate for it!

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I ruptured the membranes. So, I am assuming my water broke

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 - Yes they did! That should help labor increase too. You've got this girl!

5 years ago

Dragonfly- yeah!!! Baby time!! Girl push push push!! Congratulations almost time to hold your baby boy your arms.

5 years ago

@dragonfly23: Yaaaay! I’m cheering for you, too!! Yes! Keep on moving, walking or use a fitness ball to bounce on if they have it! Or just have a dance party! Lol But seriously: if you can move, it will help. That’s what happened with me: they hooked me up to be monitored (and forgot about me) and then my water didn’t want to break and they had to break it. Then it went fast but it would have been much faster. Keep pushing girl! You have the whole cheering team here! So exciting!!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

No baby yet. Bounced on the ball, walked around and still really no change. I am about 4-5cm dilated. They started the oxycotin to speed things along and soon I will be getting the epidural as I don't handle pain very well. I'm estimating that baby should be here in a few hours. Message soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 Yaaaaaayyyy! You got this!

User image

5 years ago

I finally got my first scan this week... my rainbow baby is doing well! 172 BPM and full of wiggles

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo