Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1021 - 1030 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!
Calvingirl- cant wait to see pictures of your new baby soon!!

Flamingogirl- glad test went great. I have had iron supplements before as well liquid is better.

Lakarmw- haha she is hungry little girl. My husband says the same we shall see.

Kelliria & tryingafterloss- are you home yet?

Afm: Had my amino test done just a few hours ago and now home just on bed rest. I didnt watch the screen i closed my eyes. DH watched. Scared me when he poked me and took a little long to get fluid not sure why. Baby was very active and DH said he looks like he got closed to needle but couldn’t tell. Dr even said did you see that to his nurse help. DH said dont think he touched it. They did check his heart afterwards and it was normal 153. Now the wait!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Growth scan went great! She was in the 27th percentile overall, but abdomen was at 39th - so an increase from last month! She's estimated at 5lbs, 10oz already at 36wks. She's doing wonderful. I'm so relieved, you have no idea! Here's her precious face! 2-3 wks more till I meet her, and we've agreed to name her Phoebe Elizabeth. Oh, and she TURNED!! She's head down!! Girl came through for me this weekend.

user submitted image

5 years ago

beaut1ful38 what a gorgeous scan picture! I will keep everything crossed for your test results, big hugs and hope it all goes well
Calvingirl glad the growth scan went well. Not long to go at all now :) so so exciting! Another beautiful scan picture too How are you feeling?xxx

5 years ago

@beaut1ful38 - a lovely profile pic of baby! I can't believe how nervewracking that must of been at that moment when baby came close...whew! Glad it turned out fine and hope your results are optimal.

@Lakarmw - Thanks. I'm feeling fine. No where near ready to go. No discharge. BH contractions just a couple a day, same as the last two months. She's head down so I have to pee more often and walking induces some major lightning crotch, but my body clearly has 4 more weeks to go (36 weeks today). She's moving a lot though, and on the track to be a 6-7lb baby which is amazing!

Speaking of which, because the plan is still to induce early on Dec 18th (38 wks), I'm hoping my body gets a little more ready in the next two weeks so the induction won't fail. It's my last baby, so I don't care if I have a C-section for myself, but I REALLY want to hold her and bond with her in the first hour. It's about the most important thing to me ever. If I have to wait 1-2 hrs before I get to hold her or nurse her, and she's had her rare awake time with dad and nurses before me, I'll grieve. I don't think I'll believe that she's mine and alive until I get to see her and memorize her face...and a brief glance after they pull her out is not going to be enough for me. It's what I'm most worried about. Sooo....now that she's doing so well, I might be able to talk to Dr. about putting off the induction till Dec 26th (39 wks). My body would probably respond better to induction if I was closer to my due date. My DH wants her out now, but he's had 4 preemies with his 1st wife, so the idea of waiting till full term is alien to him. He thinks NICU is a natural part of childbirth @@ and doesn't put any stock in the "magic hour". His exwife also bottlefed, so getting a good start on breastfeeding is not something he values either. (Mind you, he has 4 kids and 3 are special needs due to their premature birth complications - not something I want to repeat). But he's married to me now, and those things are VERY important to me. I'll accept it if I have to and I know in the long run, it probably won't make a big difference - thousands of moms have babies by C-section every day and still bond with their babies, but I'm going to work my hardest to get her out the normal way. It's become this emotional trigger for me now, and no one says pregnancy hormones have to be logical. Cross your fingers for me ladies!

5 years ago

Well I've missed alot lol.
@beautiful how are you feeling? Did you recover well? And when did they say you would get the results??

@calvingirl I'm so happy for you and your little one. She worked hard for you mama:) i understand not wanting a c-section and I really hope you don't have to have one. But in the end game as long as she comes out healthy I know you'll be just fine:)

User image

5 years ago

Oh goodness. Anyone remember me?! I'm back! Lol life got so crazy after this pregnancy started that I kept forgetting to come back here and check on all my cycle buddies!

I've looked back a few posts and am so relieved and thankful to see everyone still around and some with babies in hand! Congratulations to all!

@Kelliria If I remember right, you and I were just a few days apart from each other in cycle/due date. Congrats on your beautiful girl!! True to form, my baby girl was born Dec. 2 after several days of pre labor. Not fun, but at least I didn't have to be induced this time!

Everyone, meet Miss Hannah Madelyn born Dec. 2 @ 8:48pm. She was 10lbs 2oz. & 21.5in long. Yes, I had several days of pre labor but when it came time to push I was on a mission and got her out in 8 minutes. I'm so in love with this rainbow baby I can't even stand it.

user submitted image

5 years ago

OMG SheRiskers - She's Gorgeous!! 10lbs and you pushed her out! YOU GO GIRL! She's beautiful, and I'm so proud of you. 8 minutes to get a 10lber out is no joke. Congratulations. Yes, I think the first round of our BFPs have given birth - Lakarmv, Kelliria, Tryingafterloss and Dragonfly all have babies in their arms. I think I'm next up. I'm turning 37 wks on Tuesday and tomorrow I should get my induction date, but I expect it to be around Dec 18th around 38 wks. They might push till after Christmas to 39 wks, but it's making me really nervous and her movement has slowed so I just want her out and safe.

Then we have our next round including Flamingogirl, Rooroo and Beaut1ful...forgive me if I'm missing anyone. Pregnancy brain. So excited to see us all have babies in arms. So glad you checked in SheRiskers! I love the name Hannah - it's my sister's name but you really don't hear it anymore. It's feminine and classic.

5 years ago • Edited

SheRiskers- Oh she is beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! Wow way to go mommy!!!!

5 years ago

@sheriskers oh she is so freaking adorable!! And a beautiful name to go with a beautiful girl. Congrats and that is very impressive to have a 10 pounder that quickly!!!

User image

5 years ago

@SheRiskers - So happy to see your little girl!! Congratulations! I hope you are soaking up every minute of newborn bliss

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo