Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1121 - 1130 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Omg all the cuteness!!!

Hey ladies! Hope all is well with everyone and the babies. So exciting to see pictures of your little ones. Not sure but I have been moving a lot slower now. House chores takes a little longer then before. I thinks it’s to early but I have been deep cleaning and rearranging at home....to early for “nesting”???

My shirt says...”I like to think WINE misses me too!”

user submitted image

5 years ago

Omg love the shirt @Beaut1ful38
And you look adorable

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

I think moving slower kicked in for me around that time too! That's when I really started feeling bigger too. Now I'm feeling huge! DH and I are so ready to hold this baby on the outside! Still need to get some baby things in order so hopefully will have all that done by this time next week. If baby comes before that I'm preparing myself not to panic at not having everything the way I want it.

Anyways happy Monday and we are almost in my baby's birth month!

user submitted image

5 years ago

OMG guys! I finally got back in!!!! I've missed you ladies!

User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies!

@Beaut1ful38: First of all: you look great! And I love the shirt! It's too funny! And I think it does sound like nesting! I don't think there's a particular time frame for that and it's an individual thing, in my opinion. I'm keeping my fingers crossed tightly for you! And take it easy, Momma! You'll have plenty of time to move around a lot later !

@FlamingoGirl13: you look GREAT! And very happy! WOW!! Are you getting that close?? Is the baby coming this March! Yiiiipppeeee! Do you know the gender yet? You're getting closer! How exciting! I'm SO happy to see my friends with big, lovely bumps!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Hi again Ladies!

Here’s a little update from today:

I had my first detailed ultrasound today! And all is looking good: heartbeat was 157, Baby was moving a lot, all the fluids are normal (in the stomach, etc) and no abnormalities spotted (knock on wood). The only surprise was that they told me that the baby measured 1 week more! The technician was mentioning something about growth spurt... But I was counting the estimated due date based on the last date of the period and according to this today I am 11 weeks three days pregnant. But they said that I’m actually 12 weeks three days pregnant... (???) How can this be?? So instead of August 16, It changed to August 9. It will be very close to my baby’s first birthday!
I had the genetic sample collected for testing (because of my age) and I should know the detailed results in a week... I’m nervous of course...
Anyway- the baby is in the right position too.

Im attaching the photo of my little one !

user submitted image

5 years ago

@hope4rainbowbaby - The little one looks great! Did you decide if you are going to find out the gender this early on? My DH and I want babies close together too but we'll probably aim for 16-18 months apart. Is it weird to already be thinking of when to start trying again before this baby is in my arms? I think because it took a while the first time I want to make sure we don't start to late if we want them closer together. Your kids will be so close growing up!

AFM - I have two weeks left! Baby is Due February 12th and I'm feeling super ready. We don't know the gender but are looking forward to the big surprise soon!

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13: Thank you!! I still kind of like the idea of the element of surprise LOL but my hubby can’t wait to find out haha! So the genetic testing results should be ready in about a week and then I can either not look or look! But if my husband wants to know then I will have to know, too so I can focus on looking for some reasonable names haha

I don’t think it’s weird to think about another baby at all! That’s why it’s called family planning after all! It’s good to discuss it with your hubby so you’re on the same page. For us it was more spontaneous and came up after my son was born. My husband is SO in love with him that he actually brought it up and stated something like “so you want another baby, huh?” I think he was very eager for it himself! So here we are again! Lol And I am very happy because we both wanted another one.
I’m an older mom (42) so it’s now or never for me, too. That is definitely a factor in my decision.
I like that my babies will be so close together. I know it will be hard on me, but I’m not the first and. It the last one to do it! And I love that they will likely be very bonded together and good buddies. Of course it also depends on how they are being raised. But I think a lot of siblings that are so close in age have more things in common and become good friends. That’s what I’d love! It appears it will be a Leo as well so I’ll have 2 “Lion Cubs” in the house lol

I am laughing so hard about me saying that you must be due in March!! That’s a perfect example of a “pregnancy brain” !! Lol You said that we are almost in your baby’s birth month... so my “pregnancy logic” said that it’s January now so obviously next month is March!! Lol hahaha
February 12 will be here in no time!! So exciting! You’ll be a wonderful mommy! So are you deciding not to find out and want it a surprise as far as gender? I’m tempted to ask hubby to make it a surprise but I know he’s dying to find out !! Lol
I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and for your little one!

5 years ago

Wow so much going on these days! All these beautiful bumps and wonderful ultrasound pics!!

@ flamingo wow I can't believe how close you are!! That's always the hardest isn't it. You look great!

@hope I LOVE that ultrasound pic!! Such a perfect little bean:) excited to know the gender! Let us know if you find out:)

@silver you've been mia for a while, I wondered where you went. Welcome back!!! How are you doing?

User image

5 years ago • Edited

so this is where my pregnant friends went to!! congrats ladies!!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo