Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

481 - 490 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@BB2018. Thank you. I will give that a try. I woke up late today as my daughter decided it was nice to play with my alarm clock so I took it during eating so I was fine. I wish I was having another ultrasound just to see how big he was getting and to see if I'm still breached as he is not sitting sideways.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Update on my NIPT results. I'm 13w,1day. Got the results yesterday - no result again. Low Fetal Fraction again. They want me to come in and take it for a THIRD time. I've had to cancel our gender reveal party on the 4th, and I haven't decided if I'm going to get the third one done. It's not going to cost me anything but 3 vials of my precious blood that is busy growing my baby, but my goodness, that hurts and I feel like a pin cushion for as much blood as they've taken from me. At this point, after a good 12 wk scan that lowered the chances of downs or other trisomies, I might just wait for my anatomy scan at 19 wks to find out gender like a normal person. It might be that I'm part of the 1% that this test just doesn't work on, and further tries would be pointless.

My DH said something that isn't very scientific, but made me feel better anyway. He said that they probably can't get enough baby DNA from my blood because I'm growing my clone, a little girl, and they just can't separate us - our DNA is too similar. I'm not sure that's how it works, but it made me feel better and feels good to me. So maybe this is a sign that I don't need to know for a few weeks and I should just not stress about it.

5 years ago

Oh, and on a positive note, my other test - the Horizon 27 carrier test that looks for genetic problems in MY blood all came out negative. So I'm not a carrier for most of the big nasty genetic diseases.

5 years ago

@calvingirl i fully believe that your Horizon results, your H's assessment and your gut feeling are accurate. That is the positive feeling, thinking and energy you need to carry you through to the 19 week anomaly scan. Praying everything comes out clear!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! I hope you are all doing well! I’ve not been on here for awhile! I’m now 16+5 weeks. Things have been tracking along pretty well. Tonight though I’ve had a sore back and mild menstrual type pains. I’ve read it can be normal and it’s just stretching pains, as long as there is no bleeding it should be ok. I can handle anything but the menstrual pains kinda freak me out! Keep checking now to make sure there’s no bleeding! :(
@calvingirl. That is frustrating not to get your results more than once! Fingers crossed you’ll find out at your scan.

5 years ago

@tryingafterloss I had the menstrual cramps like pain last week and a.bit this week.it also freaked me out but I was told its normal as long as it's not rhythmic or in intervals and no bleeding.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Bb2018, i am ftom ohio. I know i had 3 or 4 u/s by 19w last pregnancy. Just got my 7w to see how far along i was and the anomoly scan next appt. I should be about 19w. I was really hoping for a 12w one but it's passed now so next appt.
Calvingirl, so sorry to hear about your test. Should you be having a u/s to see gender soon? That would be so frustrating! I would opt out for the 3rd time. You will probably know by the time you get anything back from them again.

5 years ago • Post starter

Ok ladies...ready for a twist ending??? They f*cked it up. Can you believe it? The doctor that called me on Tuesday was reading me the results from my FIRST test. My second test results HADN'T COME IN YET!!! They were just reported yesterday. I found this out when I called Natera (company that does the Panorama NIPT test) and asked when the report would be posted. I figured if my low fetal fraction had increased, it would be worth it to go in for a 3rd blood draw, but if not, I'd just wait. They told me the results weren't in yet - had NOT been reported to my doctor yet and they must've screwed up!!

So today, I called doctor's office, explained the situation and sure enough, my results were in. Baby is low risk for Downs and Trisomnys 13, 18 and triploidy - all good, and WE"RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!

I cried like a baby on the phone and my husband squealed like a girl (we had her on speaker phone so we'd both find out at the same time). I'm so happy. I'm freaking out!!!

5 years ago

Omg!! Yea, calvingirl! Im at work on my break and actually teared up a little for you. So far, i think we have 3 girls and 2 boys on here. Go team pink!!!

5 years ago • Post starter

Congrats @calvingirl!! Glad they figured things out for you!! That’s another girl for our group! I have my 20 week scan on July 25 to see if the early gender scan tech was right about us having a girl also! I’ve gotten used to calling her a girl! :)

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo