Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

521 - 530 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies :) hope everyone is well?

Tryingafterloss I hope your cold gets better soon :( my only tip would be to always makes sure you squeeze when you cough of sneeze, to prevent oops moments seems to be working well so far for me, but the odd occasions I've forgotten and had a big cough I gave had a little oops moment hehe, but squeezing seems to work.
Neomasie good luck for Friday :) so exciting to see baby again. I hopefully won't need anymore scans now until my baby is born so now the temptation to find out has gone it's really exciting and fun guessing with everyone whether it's a girl or a boy. I can't wait to see when he/She is born though.
Kelliria great bump, do you know what you having yet? my guess would be boy from your bump.

All is going well for me at the moment, 22 weeks tomorrow, starting to feel a little uncomfortable but not too bad, feel a little breathless just walking round the house at times. Baby is kicking me like crazy, you can now see ripples and bumps on my tummy when hey do it it, my husband's living feeling it all too, I've also not used my doppler for weeks for the movement is regular as it's all the reassurance I need. Lovely to hear everyone's updates, such an exciting time for us all xxx

5 years ago • Edited

Lakarmw, she is another girl. I carried the same with dd. Everyone has said boy both times so far. Lol. I carry low. My length is in my legs and my torso is very short for 5'7" so there isn't room to grow and my belly goes out. My hips have gotten very thick as well.
Glad you are doing well and feeling your baby move. Sorry tge uncomfortables are starting to set in. That means the countdown is on the horizon! I cant wait! I should be feeling movement soon as i am 19w1d. My anatomy scan will make me feel better about not feeling her move. The doppler is strong though.

5 years ago • Post starter

@lakarmw thank you! I wish I had a Doppler for the in between scans periods. Not feeling consistent movement is freaking me out a bit.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Kelliria doesn't that just show everyone's different, my daughter I carried very high, I could hardly breathe for the last 10 weeks, and she was only little 7lb1 and 46cm when she was born hehe, she's still tiny, but I'm only 5.4 And my husband 5.9 My son was huge 8lb6 and 58cm I carried him low, but my muscles went at the end so no wonder he was so low. This one I have no idea, I actually think I'm carrying in the middle at the mo, this one is definitely going to keep us guessing til the end xxx

5 years ago

& Neomasie sorry I missed your reply, im sure you'll start to feel the regular movements really really soon, and when you do it will be wonderful :) all the besy things are worth the wait, it was useful to have a doppler for reassurance, but I don't use it at all now xxx

5 years ago

@lakarmw just when I get super worried about not feeling anything, he/she gives me a good hard thump this kid is gonna be trouble, I can see it already. Thanks for your reply!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Gm, ladies. I am about off to work, but wanted to ask everyone for prayers. My anatomy scan is today at 130. I am 19w 2d. Finally have got 2 lbs over my starting weight! I am so nervous and excited at the same time. Have a wonderful day!

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria. Good luck at your scan today. I am sure everything will go well.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@kelliria - Good luck! I'm sure it's going to go great! 3 more weeks for me to wait.
How is everyone doing? I'm doing ok this week. 16 wks now. We just posted our gender reveal video online last night and it's really cute. I had inadvertently recorded the phone call I got from the drs office that told us the gender - I record all my cell phone calls with this app. Anyway, we had done a gender reveal with just immediate family on 4th of July and took a bunch of pictures. We used confetti cannons with biodegradable confetti in the backyard, and then used the burst function on the camera to capture every second. My DH put those photos together in a slideshow and set them to music and the phone call where we learn we're having a girl - it turned out quite nice. I still tear up when I hear it. I just can't wait for the next 5 months to pass.

5 years ago

Good luck @kelliria!
That sounds adorable! @calvingirl

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo