Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

661 - 670 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi all,
@Tryingafterloss - great bump! I'm only a couple of weeks behind you (22 wks) and I'll take a new one soon.
@Lakarmw - so far! I can't wait till I'm past this 2nd trimester hump. Glad baby is so active. My little girl has her active days and her non-active days that make me nervous. It's still early for me. Fingers crossed for keeping us all uncomplicated. I go back in two weeks for another anatomy scan to check her heart (they couldn't get a clear picture last time) and to take my glucose test again - which I'm sure I'll do fine with. I have no symptoms of GD, and I pretty much live on Vitamin Water which is just fancy Gatorade and tastes a lot like that crap they give you.
I'm having a hard 2nd trimester, honestly. It's harder than the 1st was. My hips seems to have gotten too loose too soon - in the morning and the evening, I can barely walk and I'm hanging on to things so my legs don't give out and I fall down. I sleep with tons of pillows in strategic places, but still in pain all night long so my sleep is not that good. Starting about 8pm every night, I have a horrible headache that lasts all night - no matter how much water, food or Tylenol I have ingested. It started about a week ago, and it's starting to let up a little. I slept good last night, so I'm thinking it's a growth spurt with crazy hormones and my body has to adjust.

I'll tell you what, this Girl pregnancy is WAY different than my two Boy pregnancies. Definitely more hormones flowing, and yet not the good ones because I have NO sex drive. Poor DH is getting seriously neglected. With Oscar, I was a walking orgasm...he got lots of attention, so this is very different. He doesn't complain - I just feel guilty. Anyone else dealing with Loss of sex drive instead of Gain? I know this should be our optimal time - but it just isn't this time for me.

5 years ago

@calvingirl. My hubby has a loss of sex drive and basically do it once a week. He claims it is because of the heat. I had more of a sex drive when I was pregnant with my daughter.

@Lakearmw. It is such a relief knowing that the heart problem isn't too serious. Will know more on my sept 18 ultrasound.

So, I have a couple issues and wonder of anyone has had them before. I have been having urethra pain when I walk and heard it could be because the baby's heas is putting pressure down below and the other is ear popping or it sounds like someone is constantly breathing in my ear. I did a bit of Googling and read that it is a pregnancy symptom and goes away after the baby is born. Never had it with my first pregnancy. Any ideas?

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Omg!! I’m suffering with the zero sex drive too!! I’m usually the one who is always ready to go but since we got pregnant I couldn’t seriously care any less about sex! I do feel bad for my hubby! He never says anything or tries to pressure me. I just hope my sex drive comes back after baby is born.

5 years ago

Calvingirl, so sorry to hear your feeling rubbish, I would recommend you telling your midwife about your hip pains, my friend has similar and she has a condition, I can't remember the name, but she's being fitted with a girdle to take some of the pressure off currently. So it may be worth getting checked if there's something that may help you.... I struggled a lot with hip pain for a few weeks with my son, then he flipped to breach and it went away so he must have just been lay funny and luckily it didn't return after he went head down again. As for the headaches..... with my daughter I suffered with terrible migranes at times, it turned out it was due to my iron levels being low, and once they put me on supplements they went away ???? but it could just be a hormonal thing... I really hope you feel better soon.
Dragonfly23 I am getting what seems like a shooting pain in my cervix at the moment, it comes and goes... I think it's because baby is head down low all ready, but I could be wrong, so I think it's just pressure from that. I remember having it really late on with the other 2 but maybe they didbt go head dkwn untill later...I will mentions it to the midwife on Friday... does this sound similar to what your feeling? Your ear pain/noise sounds very annoying... have you tried syringing them?xxx

5 years ago

@Lakarmw. The doctor says that my ears are perfectly fine but my nose is plugged; which to me, i breathe fine. So he prescribed a nasal spray. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I wll get him to check it to see if it is working but it isn't as bad now. Seems worse only when I'm sitting and lyind down is fine. With the urethra pain, I definately feel his head down low so that is what it could be. Last pregnancy, I had the fire crotch. It's a shooting pain or burning in the urethra that lasts a few seconds.

I too got really bad hip pain when I walked but now it's isn't too bad. Not sure what it is caused from.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I have a question. What dpo did you ladies get a bfp?

5 years ago

@calvingirl I'm struggling with the hip pain too. To the point that I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping upright/reclined pretty soon. The pain radiates from my hips to butt to lower back and down my legs. I feel it when walking for more than ten minutes.it truly sucks, and I'm 27 weeks Saturday. I'm also so constipated I can only poop with the help of a suppository. How is this my life

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@ilovebabies82 I was 10 DPO this pregnancy but 15 or 16 with my first.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Ilovebabies82 I was 9dpo this time for a very very faint positive, and cbd 10dpo ????. I didn't find out with my son until I was 5 weeks though

5 years ago

@ilovebabies82 - My other BFPs I got by 10dpo, but this pregnancy I got my first faint one at 7dpo - very early.

@neomasie - Ugh! Constipation is the worst! I've never really experienced it before this pregnancy as I have IBS and tend to go the other way in extremes. When I'm pregnant is the only time I'm regular, but this pregnancy is the first time. It's not too bad, but damn, I feel all bloated and uncomfortable for days till I can poop and then I'm sore for another day from the effort. I hope it eases up for you. Plus the hip pain sucks, doesn't it? I've cried coming home from work every day this week because sitting in my office chair all day just cripples me. I feel so helpless. Can't shop. Can't stand up to do laundry. I'm completely useless.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo