Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1341 - 1350 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Yesterday was my Nuchal scan and the tech says everything looks good but there is some worry about the fluid behind the baby's neck. I've tried Googling pictures to see the differece but I can't read ultrasounds well. Here is my scan.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Beautiful are they doing further tests regarding the measurement? Over here they take your age, the measurement of fluid and then a blood test, and somehow compare all the results to fine you a ratio of chances of a problem, I think if it’s less than 1/100 they’ll do an amino test also to check everything’s ok. I’m sure everything’s fine for you hope your feeling ok.

Alba is now 7 weeks old times flying by so quickly once again xxx

3 years ago

@Lakarmw. I got blood work done the Thursday morning before the ultrasound. There is an expensive test and that will test for down syndrome but there is no way I could afford that so I didn't get it done. I'm sure baby is fine and healthy in there. Should be able to see more at the 20 week ultrasound.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

I created the group but won't allow me to search for names. I made the group Private but Visable. Hope the link works. Please let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3091104477674648/?ref=share

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Ok well I have some news....45 next week and I just got a surprise!

user submitted image

3 years ago

Omg @calvingirl!!!! Congratulations!!!

Come join the CTP Facebook group easier access too

3 years ago

@lakarm- I did the blood work and amino testing. Amino is 100% positive results. They did measurements but again Elijah had nothing on ultrasound everything was normal. No soft markers is what they call it. Only thing he had was sandal foot.. I hope everything comes back good for you. Elijah omg he is the best thing his smile his laughter his look at things in the world is just different and I can see it only at 15 months old

3 years ago

Congratulations @ Calvingirl!! How are you feeling about it?! So exciting!
So good to see more BFP’s in our group!!

3 years ago

I’ve just sent a join request to the FB group

3 years ago

@CalvinGirl So exciting!!!!! A little playmate for Phoebe! How’re you feeling about it?

3 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo