Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

181 - 190 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Congratulations Winne and Kelliria on seeing the heart beat it's such a relief isn't it. I also found out really early too 3 weeks and 2 days by the latest scan, makes it feel even longer until the end of the first tri. I don't blame anyone finding out the sex I did as early as possible with the other two :) I'm not sure what's changed this time, i think it's because we both really genuinely don't have any preference. and Kelliria you never know 10 days early is definitely not unheard of at all :) xx

5 years ago

I forgot to add my due date is 12/25.

5 years ago

@dragonfly - yes, sorry. Can you have pregnancy brain at 4.5 wks?? lol. I meant @Kelleria.

5 years ago

@calvingirl. Oh yes, I had mine before I found out I was pregnant. It's all good.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@Kelliria I'm feeling good, thank you. Managing my nausea by eating strategically. Battling bloat and constipation, though, which is to be expected. The bub looks great! Congrats on the U/S, they are such a relief.

I went back to the gym for the first time in weeks and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I needed to be active to help relieve this constipation and it definitely did the trick. I didn't do much, just brisk walking on the treadmill and the elliptical for less than an hour. I hope it helps with the insomnia tonight, too!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago • Edited

Sheriskers, it is good to hear from you. Glad everything is ok and and your uterus is strong and you can support your liver. I have liver disease and eating healthy is how i keep good. I could definitely use more exercise though. Hate it that you are having bad symptoms. Here I am complaining about not having them, all mental, when some women are having a rough time physically. Damned if you do, damned if you dont. Haha. Having your parents to support you is a big help as well.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria lol, I would totally have been worried just like you if my symptoms disappeared. So as much as I hate them, there's some relief that comes until I see that little heartbeat! After that they can disappear asap!! I also forgot to say I'm south of Cleveland so we're more or less "big city neighbors" haha (if you don't count Akron-Canton.) Small world!

5 years ago

@Lakarmw Nov 23 is my bday! ???? @ Kelliria congrats on a good ultrasound!!
AFM today was a bad nausea day! I agree that I can’t wait to be out of the first trimester and feeling a bit more comfortable.

5 years ago

Omg,yes @tryingafteraloss, I just want to get to 12/13 weeks. I know nothing is guaranteed from that point but it will be a huge relief. Plus I get my stitch put in then so for me it's literally the difference between baby surviving or not.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

I forgot to say I found baby on my home doppler today at 10 weeks 3 days, I didn't expect to find anything this early but what a wonderful noise, sounded like a little train :) the monitor was saying 165bpm I'm not sure how accurate it was but it definitely wasn't mine as I was wearing my fitbit and my heart rate was 83bpm. Roll on my scan 12 more days xx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo