Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

631 - 640 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

@calvingirl. I'm so glad they decided to keep you. That must have been very stressful having to wait to hear back from them. That nurse wasn't very nice when she told you he passed and then walk put the room like that. I had a nurse who wasn't very nice as I wasn't grasping breastfeeding and basically said that I couldn't leave the hospital until I caught on. With that being said, I developed really bad post partum depression and ended up quitting after a few months. So, before I go off on vacation then mat leave leave the middle of September (due October 10), I am going to talk to the manager and ask that the nurse not to come in my room. Hopefully they will allow that. I love the name Juniper and maybe the name could be Juniper Phoebe and can have the best of both worlds. I'm sure you two will figure out a really nice name for her. Thank you for the comment on the baby bump and yours looks cute too.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I am having bi-weekly check ups and so far all is good. He even said that I may even get one more ultrasound to see where the baby's head is lying so that makes me really excited as I so want to see him again and I know the tech said boy but I just want to make sure before I buy more boy things. Tomorrow, I have a hair appointment and I feel it's time I get pampered so I am trimming, color and streaking my hair. Other than that, I have some pain and tightening and I don't know if it is Braxton Hicks or just him pushing his legs out near my belly button and on the side. I was admitted for Braxton Hicks with my daughter Dec '15 and she was born March '16 so I am hoping it doesn't happen early again. Next doctor's appointment is Aug 30.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

@dragonfly23 you are soooo close to d day. I'm looking at your ticker thinking it was just yesterday you announced on the other board! How are you feeling? Is the reality hitting you that your little one will be here soon? I'm irrationally excited for you

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@ Neomasie. Oh my goodness, I didn't see this message till now. I can't believe how fast the time goes....

Sadly, I am writing this in the hospital. Got admitted to labour and birth for contraction like symptoms. I will keep everyone posted. Other than that baby is moving a lot and going strong.

Update: I have been admitted to the hospital for early labour. Not what I wanted to hear but have to do what's best for my baby. Will keep everyone updated soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Dragonfly, omg. I will pray for you! I hope they can stop the early labor. If it's something else, i hope everything goes ok. How far along exactly are you?

5 years ago • Post starter

Ok. I saw where you are 32 weeks. Please keep us updated as soon as you feel up to it. Keep yourself rested and don't worry about anything but you and your boy.

@Kelliria. Thank you! Bit tired and a little crampy a bit, but not as crampy as before. It started off as period type pains like before af but the pain was persistent that came every 2-3 minutes and a heavy feeling like the water was about to break. It happened with my first pregnancy so I was really hoping it wasn't going to happen with this one. I will do my best in not worrying but being a mother, I miss my daughter but I do need a break. Been stressed lately with work and house renos; so I need some me time but not in this situation. Will keep everyone posted.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Glad you are ok so far! I just woke up to get ready for work and the 1st thing i did was check on here to see if you and little man were ok. I went 42 wks with my dd. I was miserable! Still praying for you all and that he gets to cook a little longer.

@Kelliria. That's very sweet of you; thank you. I'm pretty sure he will cook a little longer. I was one or two weeks late with my DD and was admitted for Braxton Hicks the last time. It's 2:50am here and haven't slept yet. My eyes and brain just doesn't want to sleep. Don't sleep well in hospitals; especially when you work in one. Little man moving a bit now. Going to try and rest.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

B@dragonfly I'm glad they caught the contractions! Hospitals suck but you're in the right place. I Hope the little guy stays cooking a bit longer. Please try and rest.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Shot of the babys' face as HE (confirmed) was pushed right up to my side so couldn't get a good picture.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo