Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1161 - 1170 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi All! We had a Valentine’s Babe! She was born at 1:45am after 2 hours of pushing. I did it without pain meds and the help of my amazing husband and wonderful two sisters. Her name is Annika Acadia and she was 8lbs 9oz, 20.5 inches long, 36cm head. We are beyond in love and having her was the most incredible thing we have ever done together.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Oh my goodness!! She is so beautiful and way to go mama for being so strong. A huge Congratulations to you and your family:):)

User image

5 years ago

OH - MY - GOSH!!!

FlamingoGirl13: Congratulations!! I KNEW it! LOL What's the better gift for the Valentine's Day? Little Annika is SO precious! Look at that sweet face! And you did an amazing job, Super Mama! What a nice name, too! I've always loved Astrid Lindgren's books and Annika in Pippi Longstockings! Little Annika Acadia is so adorable! Congratulations to you and your husband! I am SO happy to hear the news! And looking forward to hearing more on Annika's new adventures Get some well deserved rest and take a good care of yourself, Super Mom!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13!! She’s gorgeous!! What a great Valentines gift!

@Sam1996. I see the second line too! Keep testing and let us know if they are getting darker!

@RooRoo917 are you the next due? Hope you are feeling well.

Welcome to all the newcomers and congrats on your s!!

@Kelleria How are you & lil Reese doing?

@CalvinGirl. Hope you are doing well!!

I feel like it’s been forever since I checked in here.

AFM: Rylie is now 11 weeks yesterday. We are still trying to get a good sleep routine going, but for the most part she is a very chilled out baby. She is rocking from side to side and looking like she’s going to perform her first roll over soon! I’m beyond in love with her! Last weigh in at 8weeks she was 5.24kgs or 11lbs2oz. She will be getting another weigh in next week.

5 years ago

Flamingogirl!!! Congratulations!! Annika is beautiful and I love her name. Valentine's day baby - so special!

Hi everyone - it's been a while but Phoebe is keeping me busy. I go back to work in a couple of weeks and I so don't want to. She's so high maintenance - loves her mamma - so handing her to someone else for all day is just killing me.
I don't have time to catch up on all the pages I've missed, but I hope everyone is doing well. Here's my little cherub who just turned 9 wks old. I weighed her at 8 wks and she was 9.5 lbs, so growing well considering she started out at 5.5lbs. Still nursing but we're still having to supplement several bottles a day. She prefers the boob juice though. I'm just not making enough to feed her full time that way. Still trying everything and hoping that going to work will actually work in my favor since I'll have time to pump more (I have my own office) than I do now, and I'll just nurse her a lot when I'm home.

Hugs to all our new moms to be, and ones getting close!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi, all! It has been awhile since ive got on here. Flamingo girl, YEA! A Valentine baby. Perfect gift. Congrats. She is beautiful.
I cant believe the rest of you ladies are so close. It wont be long. Who is the next baby to come?
I am doing well. Trying to get in a routine. I pump every 3 hrs (3,6,9,12 for 30 min) cause my milk is low. Reese is sleeping through the night but i am not. Lol. Plus, i went back to work this week and it is a whole different ballgame. I go on 4 hrs of sleep a day and i am a single mama 2 under 2, and full time working. I am doing it day by day. I'm getting used to it. I wouldnt have it any other way. Except a plentiful supply! Lol.

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies! Wow all this cuteness on this page
Calvingirl - Can’t believe she is 2months already.
Flamingogirl she is precious. Way to go on delivery. I did the same with my last child (not welling ) he just came so fast no time for anything. I plan to do the same this time around if my body lets me.

I’m not sure who is next but Finishing up my 2nd trimester this week. Seems to be going faster ....WHY?? My husband is so glued to my belly these days. I will tell him ....hurry he is moving and as soon as daddy touches belly he stops LOL, so he said he gots night night time he will be able to put him to sleep with just a touch. We shall see

5 years ago • Edited

I had my obgyn appointment today and was told I had abnormal reading on glucose test guess I failed it bc now this Thursday they want me to do the 3hr glucose test. I am soooo nervous can anyone help you on what they look for or how I would feel? Never done this? Then telling me baby could be big? Possibly Early labor?

5 years ago

@Beaut1ful38: Don’t worry! The same thing happened to me with the previous pregnancy.

I had the elevated levels after the glucose test and then I had to do the 3 hour glucose test. They just measure the levels over a longer period of time. Sitting there for 3 hours wasn’t fun lol , but I passed it!

I’ve heard it’s pretty common to fail the glucose test. I think that in my case I was drinking more teas with sugar and was having onion syrup (with sugar) for the bug (cold?) I had (I wanted to avoid any medication) and I had more sugar before the first glucose test than typically which might have been the reason for the elevated levels... But everything turned out to be normal!

And my boy was not bigger. He was a normal size. He wasn’t born preterm either. It’ll be all good!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Ladies, found out today we’re having TWINS!!! the really fast doubling time made me think it could be, when I first found out. Both babies measuring perfectly, even ahead. Hoping to see heartbeats next week at 6 week ultrasound. Wow I feel beyond blessed! Husband and family are thrilled. My husband is an identical twin and always wanted twins of his own. I was so shocked when the doctor told me today! I filmed a video on my iPhone but hands were shaking haha! My 2.5 year old daughter kept telling me “No Mommy, there’s two babies in your belly!” Well she was right!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo