Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

531 - 540 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

The tally so far is 3 girls, 2 boys. I think 1 green?

5 years ago • Post starter

I'm green, so far, so 2!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

@Calvingirl. Congrats on having a girl.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Good morning, everyone! Am a few minutes early for work and have 15 min before i leave at 525a. It is my 8th day and supposedly my day off, but ot and time and a half were too tempting. The holidays are very busy for us. I worked a little too hard yestersay amd my back, arms, and stomach muscles a bit sore. I needed the workout. It is my exercise. I need to tone down on lifting heavy boxes though.

Feeling great. I am 17wks today. This pregnancy is flying by. My last dragged out. Lol. Been contemplating on names and Teresa Maria Denise
Teresa Camille Denise
Teresa Janice Denise
are what come up. Teresa is my mom. Janice Marie is my only aunt that passed at 13 from cancer. Denise is passed from bf family. Camille is my bestie for 35 years middle name. What are your opinions?

Thanks ladies! @Kelliria, all great names. I personally like the flow of Teresa Maria (or Marie) Denise. Lovely that you are choosing names to honor women in your life. We've been playing around with names too, and so far Martha Rose and Phoebe Rose are top contenders. Rose is my great grandmother's name, and my sister's middle name - she had two boys and asked me to use it if I wanted to since she's done having children. So Rose is locked in.
@Lakamw - Wow, it has flown by, hasn't it? Pretty soon we'll be on baby watch for you and @dragonfly23! I know what you mean about the time after the 12 wks scan. I'm only barely 14 weeks but I feel like I've entered this phase where every week is super fast instead of interminably long like the 1st trimester was. I'm so glad to be out of that part. Good luck on your scan - I'm sure everything will be fine.

5 years ago

Thanks, Calvingirl. Teresa Marie Denise is what I've been leaning on. Maria is my middle name but it was supposed to be Marie after my aunt but my mom liked Maria better. Janice Teresa Denise is next even though it doesnt flow good. Then they would have the same initials. My dd is Jordyn Isla Ruth aka Ruthie. So Ruthie and Reese is where i am right now.

I like Theresa Marie and Phoebe Rose ??????

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Afternoon ladies. I am not sure if anyone remembers me talking about the Sneak Peak tests that I was going to find out the gender to ease my mind of any doubt. It took awhile to get my package but patience was with me. I finally got my results today via email and now there is no more doubt and my mind is at ease.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

@dragonfly23: Whoo hoo!! I KNEW it!! But I’m so glad you got a confirmation! I’m so happy for you! Your dream is coming true!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Ah glad your minds at ease now Dragonfly23 :) fab news.

It's my anomaly scan in 5.5hours, and I'm must say I'm getting really nervous now. I'm keeping everything crossed we have a healthy baby growing in there :) I am looking forward to seeing them again though, and they are kicking like crazy now, even keeping me up at night so I have to take that as a good sign xxx

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo