Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1231 - 1240 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

My Reese

user submitted image

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies!!
@hope Wow exciting a new newborn coming soon!! Keep us updated!! Still exclusively pumping but working on trying still trying to get him to latch. No tongue tie or lip he has swallow issues forgot what’s it’s called. Still using nipple shield which works.

@kelliria- so sorry for your loss. for you and your family

Today Elijah learned to roll over from tummy to back!!! He is 2 months old today!!!! Question what products have you ladies used to help your milk supply? I tried goats rue, and fenugreek and blessed Thistle but all separately to many pills do take looking for I pill to take with everything plus more herbs. I even ate lactation cookies and just purchased from milk mama.com item called emergency brownies. I can’t seem to pump more than 6–10oz a day. Even did power pump but I think it’s bc he isn’t stimulating me to produce more bc of non latching issues.

user submitted image

4 years ago • Edited

@Beaut1ful38. I used brewers yeast tablets. They helped heaps!

4 years ago

@Kelliria - I'm so sorry for you losses. Both of them at the same time must be so difficult. We are hear if you need to talk about it more and know that we are thinking of you.

@Beaut1ful38 - My sister-in-law had some trouble with supply, especially after she went back to work and she looked up a recipe online for making lactation cookies. She also drank a tea called Mother's Milk from traditional medicines. I think both helped her.

I love seeing the baby pictures! So many little girls out of this group.

4 years ago

Hey ladies how is everyone doing?
Elijah is growing to fast for me. He will be 10weeks tomorrow (July 4th) I can t believe it. It took so long TC him and the the Joy of pregnancy went by fast and now here is almost 3 month and feels just like yesterday seeing those pink lines. I’m so close to wanting another baby

4 years ago • Edited

I'm doing great! Annika is rolling over all the time now! She's got back to front down and working on front to back. She's starting to giggle more and more. Both DH and I are loving every minute with her.

Have you and your DH discussed having another baby?! We are definitely going to have a second but haven't decided exactly when to start trying. I'm on the mini pill now and the midwives wanted me to wait 9 months before trying to give my body a full recover from pregnancy and birth. So I think we will wait until November to at least go off the birthcontrol. I still haven't gotten a period yet so probably couldn't be pregnant right now even if I wanted to be!

I hope everyone is doing well.

4 years ago

Hello all! It's so good to see updates from everyone. I logged in for the first time in a while. Got a small break while hubby is taking Phoebe. You'll never believe my bad luck, but Phoebe got chickenpox!! At 6 months old! She's miserable. She's at day 5 now so the spots have started to scab over thank god, but she got a bad case. Not a hospital case, but she's covered and she's miserable. She even has two on her tongue. She'll only nurse. Bottles hurt her mouth. I've forced some infant tylenol down her and she'll take the bottle a little, but thank goodness my supply has gone up. I've had to take time off work till I can get her better. We went on a trip to Las Vegas for a family reunion, and I think these little kids who were enamored with her and kept touching her hands - I think those are the little germy bastards who gave it to her lol. I'm glad she'll have lifelong immunity, but hell, it's really HARD to take care of a Poxy baby who's miserable. I don't recommend it. :(

user submitted image

4 years ago

FlamingoGirl - you're right. Could have easily been an adult with shingles. The booster shot is also given at 4 yrs old and it's a live virus shot - if the two little kids (who looked about 4) had had the shot in the last 24 hrs, it's possible she could've picked it up there too, as the insert says you are contagious for a time after the shot is administered. I got a bad case when I was a kid so it could be she's just susceptible. All the cousins (my nieces and nephews) we actually TRIED to expose them to her so they'd get them (most of them don't get the CP shot) didn't catch it. It was weird. She had a bad case too but not one of them caught it.
Lakarmw - Nancy got them too? I hope everyone is feeling better. How'd she handle it? We had a bad 4-5 days, but after that, Phoebe was a champ. Didn't scratch or anything. She's all better now and her small pink marks where the scabs had fallen off are fading. It was an adventure! She's just super clingy right now and separation anxiety has hit. I can't go to the bathroom without her freaking out.
Fun! :)

4 years ago

Calvingirl, I am so sorry Phoebe went through that! Lakarmw, I can't believe she is crawling, and bout to walk! It is hard when you are doing the family thing. I try to get on but something is always going on. Reese is 7m. Not crawling yet, but about to. I'm ok with that. Lol. Right now we are all sick. Reese got pink eye on Monday and had it for 3 days. On thurs she got hand, foot and mouth disease and the croup. The HFM is literally all over her like the chicken pox. She has cried for 3 days and can't sleep. Calvingirl, I understand having a miserable infant. It is terrible. My 3yr old had pink eye a few weeks ago. Yesterday had a 104.9 fever and now has HFM and the croup. We have been to urgent care 3xs this week. The dr looked in my throat and I have HFM as well. We all feel like crap. I hate daycare. Lol. This too shall pass though.

4 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Kelliria! That sounds awful! I've never had to deal with HFM disease before, but it sounds awful. I think my siblings had it when we were kids. Pink eye - BTDT. That's highly annoying. I'm very lucky my sister watches Phoebe, but she's got 4 young kids of her own, 3 of whom bring home lovely germs when at school, so I'm not out of the woods completely. I hope you all feel better soon. You are very right - this too shall pass.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo