Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

photomama Sorry to hear your bloods didn't go too well...I hope they do go up for you

tryingafteraloss 2 weeks how exciting...it seems lots of us will be having our babies around the same time now with people having them early :) how far along will you be at induction? I have no idea about the sweep as I've only ever had one in labour when then check for dialation, but I'm booked in for one on Friday...so will ket you know. 10 days til due date for me

5 years ago

The sweep depends on the dr i think. I had it 2xs with dd. The 1st dr i had to have him stop because it hurt. He was pretty rough. A week later i had a different dr do it and she was much easier. Didn't hurt at all. She has been my dr this whole pregnancy. The male dr is older and he owns the practice. They go in pretty deep with their fingers and stretch things out quite a bit. It only lasts about 30 seconds so if you can bare through it it isnt long. It didn't work for me but i know plenty of women it does work on.

5 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Kelliria, hopefully won't be too bad....I've spent the weekend with baby moving even lower, feels like they're almost out.....period pains...lower back backs....losing mucus plug....butttt still no labour. Feel like my body's done as much as it can it terms of getting ready and we are just waiting for the proper contractions to start. I'm hoping not too much longer and it's very uncomfortable with baby so so low, I've also developed a horrible cold :( which sucks! Hope everyone has had a good weekend and is feeling well xx

5 years ago

Kelliria no I didn't have a bloody show with the other kids at all...that's why the blood shocked me so much...I've been losing mucus for over a week but I just went to the bathroom wiped and the tissue was covered in blood.
I'm hoping once my son's birthday over my body will relax and I'll have our baby within a day or 2. My daughter is absolutely adamant the baby is coming on Friday...I've been telling her all week that the baby could arrive anytime and she just keep shaking her head and saying "no mummy don't be silly, baby is coming on friday" I've no idea where she got this idea from, it would be really spooky if she was right. And thank you for your kind words...i love my bump...but im ready to be able to bend again xxx

5 years ago

Hopefully, no news is good news!

Omg, Lakarmw!! I am sooo happy for you! Your daughter was right. Friday! I actually have tears in my eyes. I cant wait to see all the other babies. Tryingafteraloss is next, then me. We may be the same day! Your girl is perfect. Congrats, mama!

Hey everyone...
So many beautiful babbies added since my last check-in! Congratulations to each and everyone off you... They are gorgeous and I'm loving the names too.
My due date was yesterday... It's come and gone... Had a sweep last week which I found pretty horrific! I was still closed...not dilated at all. I bled for two days after.
Been offered another sweep thus week but I'm thinking no. I'd rather she either came when she's ready... Or by induction as my date is 20th Dec for induction.
The wait is killing me... Feel like I've been in limbo for ages as I moved house October but can't unpack cases cos of my huge belly and sore pelvis (SPD). I haven't nested as such cos I can bearly move... But have had other symptoms on and off. Truth is.. it feels like she's moving higher up ???? it must be too cosy in there. 9 days to go for induction... Sure who's counting ????????????

5 years ago

Hi, all! It has been a minute since have wrote anything. It has been very busy these last 2 weeks. Reese is doing great and her big sister is very protective!
Skellynet, with my first i lost my plug about 5 days before she was born, this time, i lost a bit of my plug week before and a lot 3 days before. Bloody show within a day and a half both times. Ill have to get a piece of paper and go through the rest of the messages from everyone so i can respond and not forget anything!!

user submitted image

Well folks.. she's here... I'm so so happy... Very hard delivery but on mend.. Sally Rose McAlinden was born 21/12/2018 @7.12am.. 8lb 9oz... And I'm still in shock but heart is full x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Omg! She is so beautiful! I am so happy after all these years, you have your little one. It is definitely life changing! I can't imagine my life without them now! Congrats, mama. Enjoy every minute of motherhood.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo