Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

61 - 70 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi all,

Sorry I’ve been a bit MIA been adjusting to mama life! We welcomed our baby boy Brayden into the world on 12-23 at 5:08pm by csection after my water breaking and only dilating to a 4 after 24 hours. I had a fever and baby’s heart rate went up to over 200, so they decided csection was safest and I agreed. Here he is! He was 7lbs 11oz and 20.5.” I’m so in love!!

user submitted image

5 years ago

@rooroo so glad you’re feeling so good! I hope it persists till delivery day.
@BB2018 what a handsome guy. Congrats mama-better late then never haha.
@kelliria Reese is so so cute. And getting so nice and big. Nothing better than a chunky baby
@calvingirl what an alert little girl for just 4 weeks. She’s gorgeous, with those eyes!
@tryingafterloss nothing melts the heart than those first little smiles. What a pretty girl.
Girl moms-how obsessed are you with flowers and bows? I am embarrassingly obsessed and I never thought I would be, I’m such a tomboy that I was so against anything too girlie for my daughter. Now I can’t get enough.

Here’s our girl at 9 weeks. She’s officially sttn for 7-9 hours. We do a dreamfeed between 11-12amd it holds her over until at least 6 am. It’s a Godsend. Just praying it sticks

user submitted image

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hello mummies and mummies to be! I hope everyone is well! Sorry it's been so long for an update. It's been hectic here with a new baby, and 2 other kids, plus my husband just had a knee operation too so needed help
Can you believe Nancy is now 2 months old. She is fabulous, weighing 12lb7oz, smiling loads and even giggled the other day! She loves attention and when we talk to her, and knows exactly how to get what she wants all ready lol.
Congratulations to all the new mama's to be! And I keep reading the updates from the pregnant ladies....so so exciting! All the baby pictures are so beautiful xxx

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi again Ladies!

Here’s a little update from today:

I had my first detailed ultrasound today! And all is looking good: heartbeat was 157, Baby was moving a lot, all the fluids are normal (in the stomach, etc) and no abnormalities spotted (knock on wood). The only surprise was that they told me that the baby measured 1 week more! The technician was mentioning something about growth spurt... But I was counting the estimated due date based on the last date of the period and according to this today I am 11 weeks three days pregnant. But they said that I’m actually 12 weeks three days pregnant... (???) How can this be?? So instead of August 16, It changed to August 9. It will be very close to my baby’s first birthday!
I had the genetic sample collected for testing (because of my age) and I should know the detailed results in a week... I’m nervous of course...
Anyway- the baby is in the right position too.

Im attaching the photo of my little one !

user submitted image

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

Ladies, found out today we’re having TWINS!!! the really fast doubling time made me think it could be, when I first found out. Both babies measuring perfectly, even ahead. Hoping to see heartbeats next week at 6 week ultrasound. Wow I feel beyond blessed! Husband and family are thrilled. My husband is an identical twin and always wanted twins of his own. I was so shocked when the doctor told me today! I filmed a video on my iPhone but hands were shaking haha! My 2.5 year old daughter kept telling me “No Mommy, there’s two babies in your belly!” Well she was right!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Rylie’s 2 month pic!! ??????

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi ladies. Got the surprise of a lifetime. Went for ultrasound yesterday and they found a THIRD baby/heartbeat. I am shellshocked, and terrified. After a year and a half of infertility, I was on a very low dose of injectables. I NEVER thought this would happen to me. I feel blessed to be pregnant at all, but super scared of complications, logistics, and long term impact/finances etc. Baby C’s sac was hiding last week when they told me twins

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

She's such a happy cheeky girl

user submitted image

5 years ago

Beaut1ful38, you should be next! I cant wait to see him! I loved the 3rd trimester but i got sad b/c i knew it was almost over.
Lakarmw, she is so cute! So tiny! Are you loving it?
Calvingirl, wouldn't that be something!? I miss being pregnant but am done as well. I haven't had sex since i conceived march 17 of last yr!
I am currently at the dr. My 3yo and 3mo started daycare almost 2m ago and they have had colds since. Now, ruthie has thr flu and the baby has a fever so im betting she does too. Will know shortly. Reese will be 4m on the 1st. She is 27 inches and the 17lbs.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m 34, multiple previous losses. No children. Currently 8w1d, saw a heartbeat at 6w5d and cried. Can’t wait for my next scan on Wednesday

3 ????, 4 failed iui, 3 failed IVF ????

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo