Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Happy New Year to all the ladies out there. I am so sorry for being so quiet and not posting a lot, but I do check the postings and loving all of the updates on babies and watching them get bigger every day and seeing ultrasound pictures of ladies who got their BFPs and also ladies back on the TTC journey. A lot has been going on since giving birth to Isaiah. Isaiah had surgery on his belly button for umbilical Granuloma and that was a success. He has a follow up appointment sometime in February. On January 1st, my husband's brother died of complications of COPD. We were planning on moving into my husband's house but since his brother died in it, we are now looking for a bigger house as I have a two bedroom house and we are a family of 4; so we are cramped and the kids are fighting all the time and it's very stressful. On a side note, my husband is finally having his hip surgery this Wednesday and things will be rough while he is recovering and will have to find a way to get our daughter to Pre-K and back. Since I got back from mat leave Sept 30; I have hardly any vacation so I will be working half days. Isaiah will be 15 months on the 19th and he is growing up so fast. He is so independant and loves doing things himself and gets really upset when we try to help him. On a positive note, we have talked about having a third and final baby, but not until we move to a bigger house and his hip is fully healed. So not sure when we will start trying.

Good luck to the ladies trying for baby #2 (flamingogirl13; I hope you get your BFP soon) and the ladies TTC baby #3 and so on.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Ok well I have some news....45 next week and I just got a surprise!

user submitted image

3 years ago

I can't believe I put myself through this turnmoil all to find out that my parents were happy for me. Ladies who are scared to tell your parents, it's not worth the stress all to find out that they are happy for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@BB2018. Here is the post I used. Some of the words are cut off but I am sure you can find the whole poem somewhere.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I carried high with my first so I was still able to wear all my clothes. This time, I think I am carrying low as i can't wear my other pair of jeans. Again, sorry for the bare belly. This was taken a couple days ago. My first pregnancy, I did a month by month picture and I think I have them all still.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I just got back from my dating ultrasound!!! Baby looks great and had a heart rate of 172! I should be measuring about 8.5 weeks but measured right at 9 weeks! My due date is teetering between Dec. 5 or 6 haha. My son was 154 @ 8 weeks so I'm hoping with that higher heart rate theory that this one is a girl!!
Whew I'm so relieved to see that everything is in the right place! I was a little nervous yesterday when my nausea dissipated for most of the day but then I threw up this morning haha funny how that works. The gender scan is booked for July 2! It feels so far away.

6 years ago

@Kelliria. Congrats on finding out the gender; it's amazing.

I too can't believe how far we have come and seeing those two lines and then seeing our babies on the screen. I'm still getting over the fact that it is a boy and in a slight panick mode as i have no idea how to care for a boy (man parts ) and hope there are sessions on videos I can look at at how to care. We will not be circumcising him. So, the ladies here who have boys, did you circumcise or no and if not, how to care for it. At this point, I'm loving the little pokes and kicks and think I felt him hiccup last night.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

ladies, does anyone else feel like all their organs are already squished to the max? Every time i eat even a medium-sized meal, I feel like im going to explode and I need to lie down almost immediately! I'm only 14 weeks! And I wonder if I feel like this now, God help me once I get to 37/38 weeks.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hi Ladies! I've talked to quite a lot of you during this TTC process since I've been around on CTP since November. I finally got my BFP this week! I was over joyed Wednesday morning to see that second pink line show up and then I took a digital just so I could see those words pregnant! Anyways I might go back and read through the thread but wanted to join in with you all. I hope everyone's pregnancy is going well .

5 years ago

I got my 2-3 on the digital today . That's one milestone reached - last time all I got was 1-2. Still cautiously happy though, anything can happen...

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo