Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. Today is 16DPO and I tested this morning and below is my outcome. Right now I am sitting at my doxlctor's office to get the paperwork started and to find out my est DD which could be the end of January beginning of February. I told my husband a few days ago that he has to come to my ultrasound appointments as he never came to any of mine with my last two. I also told him that I don't want to find out about the gender and to keep it a surprise. I tested last Thurs and got a strong positive; then I tested again Friday to showing a faint line; which I believed was because I didn't do the test right. So I held out until today and tested. I'm excited but scared at the same time as we still live in a two bedroom house.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Huge congratulations @dragonfly23 how exciting! Hope you’re feeling well. Have you told your husband now?

I’m now 39+2 waiting for baby to arrive still xxxx

4 years ago

Wow ladies. I'm 7 weeks today and my belly looks like I'm 4 months already. Not sure if that is caused by bloating after eating or what. Got my ultrasound June 22 in the afternoon. On the bright side, I found out last week or the week before that my girlfriend is pregnant. She is roughly maybe 4 weeks. She doesn't know that I am pregnant either and I'm sure she will be very excited as I invisioned us pregnant together around the same time.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Evening ladies. I just wanted to give you a quick update. My girlfriend messaged me Monday morning saying she had lost the baby Sunday night. My heart broke for her. I talked to her today and she seems to be doing okay and not in any pain.

AFM. I took three pictures throughout the day around the same time to show the extremity of being bloated. I am only 11 weeks today and again, I feel more like 4-6 months. Talk about bloatedness.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Hey ladies! How is everyone! Sorry life as a mom is busy! Especially with this Covid-19 thing! Doctor appointments for me and Elijah are not the same. Other than that we are good. Elijah will be 15 months next Saturday. My birthday is July 24th so I am excited to be turning 41!! Can’t believe I was TTC at 39 feels like yesterday.

Hope everyone is staying safe and pregnancies are blooming!!
Dragonfly and Flamingogirl will you be finding out of sex if baby?? I think Flamingogirl said she is waiting till birth. I don’t see much on your FB about the pregnancy so I don’t ask on there.

4 years ago

Beautiful are they doing further tests regarding the measurement? Over here they take your age, the measurement of fluid and then a blood test, and somehow compare all the results to fine you a ratio of chances of a problem, I think if it’s less than 1/100 they’ll do an amino test also to check everything’s ok. I’m sure everything’s fine for you hope your feeling ok.

Alba is now 7 weeks old times flying by so quickly once again xxx

4 years ago

I created the group but won't allow me to search for names. I made the group Private but Visable. Hope the link works. Please let me know.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3091104477674648/?ref=share

User image[/url]

4 years ago

Omg @calvingirl!!!! Congratulations!!!

Come join the CTP Facebook group easier access too

4 years ago

I’ve just sent a join request to the FB group

4 years ago

Thanks everyone. This was not planned at all. I figured because of my age and because we had to take femara and plan up the ying yang to get Oscar and Phoebe, there was no way I'd get preggers naturally, so we didn't prevent at all. But nature will have it's way! I've taken a couple more tests and they are getting darker everyday, so I think this little one is a fighter so far!! Certainly isn't going to be a chemical pregnancy. I'll feel better in a couple of months after my first viability scan. As for how I feel? I'm still dealing with the shock. I'm not unhappy about it - I think Phoebe will make a great big sister and it'll be so much better for her having a sibling near her age. But the thought of weaning her, or alternatively tandem nursing, scares me. Heck, I hate nursing her right now because my nips are on fire! She's so clingy!! I'm going to be overwhelmed, I know. But then again, I'm working from home and if there ever was a time to have a second child, this is it. My boss isn't going to insist I go into the office at all, so that's good. See? I'm still struggling with the pros and cons. I'm sure I'll get excited about it later. :) Yes, I'll join the fb group sometime today.

4 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo