Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

201 - 210 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies omg these baby pictures!!!
Congratulations neomasie!! So beautiful
Did everyone have girls after dragonfly baby boy??
AFM: Doing great got sick again in 1 months time which ugh just miserable. I did get my results back. And confirm TS21. We are ok no tears this time. I think i have finally came to accept what comes. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Cant wait to see what the new years brings (besides our babies)!!! I am almost at my half way mark!!!!!!

5 years ago • Edited

@beautiful sounds like you and your husband are in a good place mentally with TS21. When you said you were almost at the half way mark I just realized your only 10 days ahead of me!! Thats exciting!! I should get to follow you all the way to the birth of your little man before my little girl is born!!!

User image

5 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ladies!! I can’t believe Rylie is 1 month old already!!! So happy to see all the updates from all the new mommies. I do believe that dragonfly was the only one of us to have a boy so far! Welcome to all the new BFPs that have joined us! Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

AFM I haven’t been online much due to the sleep deprivation and crazy cluster breastfeeding feeding schedule! But baby girl is growing so fast. Midwife says she is the picture of health! ????

user submitted image

5 years ago

I finally got a good picture of Phoebe's face...4 wks old today.

user submitted image

5 years ago

@rooroo917 & Calvingirl. Thank you! @calvingirl Phoebe is gorgeous!
@BB2018. What a handsome lil man you have there! Love that lil hat!!

AFM I’m adjusting to mom life now. Things are starting to feel much more settled now that breastfeeding is established and I can differentiate Rylie’s different cries for different things. I love seeing her lil personality developing and she’s starting to socially smile, which melts my heart! Everyday she does something new and I’m loving watching her grow. She’s gained 3lbs since I’ve brought her home so she’s healthy and happy.

@neomasie. Hope all is well with you!
@flamingogirl & beaut1ful38 you guys must be getting excited to see your lil ones soon!

@kelleria how are you and lil Reese doing?

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Just love her to pieces

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hope4rainbowbaby - Congratulations! I'm so impressed with moms that have babies close together. You too, FLamingogirl. Phoebe is one month old now and I'm just coming out of the proverbial woods. Her pregnancy, birth and 1st month was so physically difficult, I can't imagine getting pregnant again anytime soon. The birth amnesia has yet to sink in :) But then again, I'm 43, so pretty sure this is my last one.
I'm sending good thoughts to both of you and envy your house full of babies. I love ours. If I was 10 yrs younger, I'd have a couple more myself.
Everyone - all the baby pictures are SOOO CUUTE!! I'm lactating just looking at them. Phoebe just turned 1 month yesterday and I took this cute photo of her.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Hi Beaut1ful38! Thank you so much and I'm SO happy for you! You're waiting for your little one! And he's an active boy! That's a great sign. My boy was so active and he was born a healthy, joyful boy! I'm sure all the measurements and organs will be fine! I'll be praying for you!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

@ calvingirl: THANK YOU so much! :) I know it's going to be a challenge to have 2 babies so close together, but it will also have some benefits. :) And they usually bond so nicely. Congratulations on your little Phoebe! I didn't think that I'd have the 2nd baby and I'm 42! LOL So "never say never" haha! Thank you for the good thoughts!

@ Rooroo917: Thank you so much ! I just have a feeling that it might be a girl, but it's 50/50! LOL I'll be happy if it's another boy, too. But I think it'd be nice to have a girl, too...

I should know not far from now cause I'll be doing genetic testing that can determine the gender. Although, in a way, it might be nice for it to be a surprise this time... What do you all think? The good thing is that we have most of the baby stuff now and I guess I could even use the baby clothes from my boy (at least in the beginning)... But maybe it would be neat to have a different experience of not knowing the gender and finding out at birth...?

@FlamingoGirl13: Oh WOW! 4 weeks left? That's SO exciting! I know it gets more exciting towards the end when the little one is getting ready to welcome the World. :) Please keep us posted! And you still have some time to get organized and some things can be rearranged and changed even after the baby is home. I just made sure to have my hospital bag ready and packed and my birth plan printed out (a few copies so I gave them to the doctor and nurses). And had all the essentials for the baby's arrival, of course. I'm so excited for you! It's so cool to see my friends here PREGNANT and awaiting their babies!

Short update about me: I got the official test result from my doctor's office today stating "POSITIVE". and a note from the doctor that said "Congrats". I am 9 weeks 4 days pregnant today. I feel nauseated at times which is completely different from my previous pregnancy. I get tired and sleepy (that was the same before). I have some wild dreams - some are like movies. Today it was a sci-fi movie dream haha But I had even more vivid dreams the first time and a few times I had a dream about being pregnant or about the gender (I saw a boy a few times which turned out to be true LOL). This time I didn't have anything like that as of now. I have another doctor's appointment with an ultrasound on February 14th (Valentine's Day LOL) and also genetic testing on January 28th with the detailed, dating ultrasound.

Again : to all expecting Mommas!

My baby was born on July 26th, 2018 And it's a ! And my 2nd baby boy was born

5 years ago

We got to see our little boy today. He is growing right on schedule weighing 1lb 2oz at 22 weeks and 2days. He just didn’t want his picture taken today. Every time they try he turn his back to us and on this picture he is covering his face with his hand. ....No paparazzi please!! Maybe next ultrasound next month he will show us something.

Next month we see a cardiologist to check baby heart further. As of today everything looked great per doctor. Heart, kidney, bladder, spine, head ,ect. We will continue to pray. He is currently in the breech position. Which his head sometimes hurt against my rib!!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo