Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1278 Replies • 1 year ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

131 - 140 of 1278 Replies | Last Page

Bb2018 those sounds exactly like your first flutters the way I describes mine were like someone tickling me from the inside with a tiny feather. My first i felt them around 18 weeks, second 15/16 and this one was 13/14 weeks and I was having proper kicks by 16 weeks and hubby even felt baby at 17 weeks so must get earlier each time.
Gosh It's so so hot here today again, I do feel for the mama's who are close to their due dates this heat must be killing them, we aren't used to it in England xxx

1 year ago

Thanks, Calvingirl. Teresa Marie Denise is what I've been leaning on. Maria is my middle name but it was supposed to be Marie after my aunt but my mom liked Maria better. Janice Teresa Denise is next even though it doesnt flow good. Then they would have the same initials. My dd is Jordyn Isla Ruth aka Ruthie. So Ruthie and Reese is where i am right now.

1 year ago • Post starter

Afternoon ladies. I am not sure if anyone remembers me talking about the Sneak Peak tests that I was going to find out the gender to ease my mind of any doubt. It took awhile to get my package but patience was with me. I finally got my results today via email and now there is no more doubt and my mind is at ease.

user submitted image

User image[/url]

1 year ago • Edited

Gm! I started a reply yeterday and fell asleep writing and it isnt there now. So, this one will be short. Dd and i slept from 5pm-4am. Guess we needed it!
Baby Reese is doing great. At 19w2d she was a whole pound already and measuring ahead. She looks like her sister alreay!
I do have a low laying placenta and it is partially covering cervix. I get another scan every 6w til it corrects or i have a c-section. Praying to deliver natural again. No sex or heavy lifting, which lifting is my job so this will be interesting. She is breech and laying on her stomach. It was hard to get a face pic. All is well with her though.

user submitted image

Thanks all!!!! I am just five weeks n having over 9k beta was a bit shocking.... But am happy with that n hope everything goes well tomo.....

@smoseman congratulations on your BFP, looks like our EDD will be nearer....

N hope everyone else is doing great

1 year ago

Hey All! I Hope everyone's having a great weekend. I had my anomaly scan on Friday and baby is doing magnificently. Best part is my cervix is holding strong, long and closed,which is what I was most anxious for. And although I was hanging on the fence of team green, I couldn't hold back and ask doc if we could see the goods. He tried, and I'm convinced I saw those 3 little girl lines, but he didn't want to confirm or deny. But I saw what i saw! Hopefully we'll get a clearer shot at the next appt, fingers crossed.

Lil 10/28/17 User image

1 year ago

Hi all. Hope everyone is doing great....
I had my u/s n was able to see the sac in uterus so thats good news, appt after ten days to check the hb....

@smoseman my EDD would be around March 22nd

1 year ago

Smoseman, congrats! I found out at 3wks 2d. My first dr appt was 3w5d. It is super exciting to see that first u/s! Even if not much is there. Lol. Start taking belly pics now for your weekly pic. Just count it as week 3. I take one every Sunday and it is neat to watch progression.

Congratulations mrsmayne0258.

And so pleased all went well Tryingafterloss ???? what a beautiful scan picture of your baby girl, you must be so excited, over half way xxx

1 year ago

@tryingafterloss look at that little nose and mouth! so adorable!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

1 year ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo