Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

731 - 740 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Dragonfly - since I already have a BFP could I start it now? Does it hurt to use if your natural progesterone is ok?

5 years ago

@smoseman. I don't see why not. To be honest, I still use the cream but not all the time.

User image[/url]

5 years ago • Edited

Nissa congrats on the amazing Betas!

My EDD is April 1, how about you?

5 years ago

So I am super early still but I did end up having betas done and everything looks good!

I’m about 3 1/2 weeks and my progesterone is 18.5 and my hcg is 20. My dr is very happy with these considering how early I am.

However, are any of you ladies experiencing dizziness or did you early on? My dr said it’s normal with the hormone fluctuations but I yet feel exhausted like I could fall over and sleep at any moment and then get random 15-30 second bouts of dizziness that suck!

5 years ago

@smoseman. I've been blessed with both pregnancies and had no dizzy spells or morning sickness. Mostly just a lack of energy, hormonal, emotional and cry a lot over stupid things.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Dragonfly - as of right now I’d take the hormonal emotions. My dr said severe dizziness early on can be a precursor to morning sickness. Crossing my fingers that’s not accurate!

5 years ago

Dragonfly - as of right now I’d take the hormonal emotions. My dr said severe dizziness early on can be a precursor to morning sickness. Crossing my fingers that’s not accurate!

5 years ago

Good morning all! Im glad to hear everyone is doing well! Neomasie, i had mine and i swear it looks like a boy cause i cant see the "hamburger" but ik she is a girl. I had the materniT21 and the tech said girl immediately. I am naming her after my mom bc she is very sick and her health is declining fast. Teresa it is. Call her Reese so we don't have too many Teri's. Since you have both genders, you know what is what. Congrats on a healthy baby no matter the gender!!
Nissa, awsome that your sac was visible and your betas are good. I didnt get a u/s til almost 8w this time but i wish i had earlier. I also didnt get a 12w either. I cant wait to hear the update!
I finally made it to the halfway point! 20w today!! This pregnancy is going by so fast. I have SPD and PGP pretty bad. Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and pelvic girdle pain. I had it with my dd but it went undiagnosed. I always said my crotch hurt in the front. Sometimes it is in my left hip on the side and back by butt cheek. It is so bad this pregnancy i have fell 3xs. It is excruciating to roll over in bed, put on clothes, sweep, lift, and walk. Basically, my pelvis is out of alignment. I go to the chiropractor on Tues to get my hips aligned and hopefully it will help. I am glad it was finally diagnosed bc i thought i was just a wimp in pregnancy. Crossing fingers the chiropractor helps.
On a good note, still no bleeding with the placenta previa. Hopefully it will move up on its own and nothing else needs to be done. I am finally feeling her move a lot more. Dr said it was her low, breech position and it will happen soon. It did! She's moving up a storm. Other than the pelvic pain and big belly, i still don't feel pregnant. It is a joy. It makes me sad this will be my last. I love being pregnant. I wish i woulda tried the clomid in my 20s. I definately would have had a larger family. Starting near 40 cut it short. Lol.
I hope everyone has a great week and please post some belly or u/s pics! I am excited to see progress!

5 years ago • Post starter

This is a different u/s pic. Miss Reese.

user submitted image

5 years ago • Post starter

@Kelliria, that's so great pic for Reese .....hope you get relived from your pain soon..... I had my u /s now coz of my spotting the Dr wanted to rule out ectopic, or else I would have got it at 8 weeks.. for my next scan n hope the baby is doing good n get to hear the hb...

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo