Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

191 - 200 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Well I’m on my way to the hospital now to be induced! Says some prayers for us ladies! X

@kelliria hoping you are doing well! Xx

5 years ago

Kelliria and tryingafterloss!!!! Both are beautiful and precious. Love the names.

Calvingirl- looks like or next right? Wow time is flying by.

5 years ago

@calvingirl first I want to tell you that I was unaware of your history until I read your profile earlier and I had to take a few to digest. Im so very sorry about your little man Oscar and now it all makes perfect sense, I understand why you just want her out safe. I'm right there rooting for you, I can't imagine your anxiety. And I admire your strength and all that you have gone through to get where you are now. I hope I didn't upset you or over step a boundry by saying these things.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Congratulations Trying and Kelliria!! My birthday is December 1st so welcome to the club Teresa and Rylie!!

@Calvingirl - I hope your growth scan goes well today and baby girl flips!

AFM - I passed the glucose tolerance test, but my iron levels are lower then they like for pregnant women so going to start supplements this week. I'm going to try the liquid one, since my twin said it's less constipating then other kinds.

5 years ago

Oh goodness. Anyone remember me?! I'm back! Lol life got so crazy after this pregnancy started that I kept forgetting to come back here and check on all my cycle buddies!

I've looked back a few posts and am so relieved and thankful to see everyone still around and some with babies in hand! Congratulations to all!

@Kelliria If I remember right, you and I were just a few days apart from each other in cycle/due date. Congrats on your beautiful girl!! True to form, my baby girl was born Dec. 2 after several days of pre labor. Not fun, but at least I didn't have to be induced this time!

Everyone, meet Miss Hannah Madelyn born Dec. 2 @ 8:48pm. She was 10lbs 2oz. & 21.5in long. Yes, I had several days of pre labor but when it came time to push I was on a mission and got her out in 8 minutes. I'm so in love with this rainbow baby I can't even stand it.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Wow you guys! I can officially join. I got a negative on first response yesterday morning, a light positive yesterday afternoon, and a slightly darker one today at 11 dpo! Yay yay yay! August 23rd due date. Getting beta drawn today.

5 years ago

She really is gorgeous!! Huge congrats!!

User image

5 years ago

@Skellynet190 - Congratulations! She is beautiful and a perfect size! I’m so happy for you and Sally and the journey you now to get to go on together. Rest up Hun and hopefully you are home with her now or will be soon.

5 years ago

My Christmas gift to my husband!

user submitted image

5 years ago

11 weeks, poppin out a bit faster 3rd time around. Feeling much better after 9 weeks of hypergravim.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo