Group for the BFPs
Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!
1366 Replies • 5 years ago
Replies (sorted by informative)
I like the bands idea. Have heard good stuff before about them. Still trying not to worry. 7w4d, any symptom i have had has disappeared. Hopefully, i am just lucky. Fri cant come soon enough. Dd is now sick. Started coughing, sneezing and runny nose right before bed. Already woke me up trying to breathe and had to suck her nose out. Poor baby. I'm next. Lol. We always get sick together...
5 years ago • Post starter
More Discussion posts
- One of the notable changes in EA FC 24 is the improved defense
- The Future of Sandro Tonali in EA FC 24: Speculation and Uncertainty
- Filling November with Path of Exile Events for All Playstyles
- Dark and Darker is a popular fantasy video game
- To many posting pic
- weird craving at possible 5 dpo?
- View more...