Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

931 - 940 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Kelliria no I have only ever had a sweep when I was all ready in labour I wasn't going to have one if baby wasn't engaged but since they are hopefully, it'll work. Oooh so close for you too...not far behind me at all :) 7lb is a lovely weight, my daughter was 7lb1 at 40 weeks...so I hope this one doesn't stay put for too much longer...my son was 8lb5 at 41 weeks and oh my god the burn when I was pushing was unreal in comparison...talk about ring of fire lol. The latest they'll let me go over to all being well is 4th December...oh I hope not hehe xxx

5 years ago

Good luck to everyone but I’m probably not joining you quite yet. Blood test came back positive but super low, so doesn’t look good. Same faint line this morning.

5 years ago

Hey Ladies! How bad is getting a sweep? I find just a normal pap is uncomfortable/ painful! My Drs haven’t mentioned a sweep to me yet however I am being induced in 2 weeks so who knows!

5 years ago

Wow lots of excitement on the board, Most of you ladies are so close!!! I can't wait to see beautiful baby pictures if you guys choose to post them:)
@kelliria I've got my fingers crossed for a 29th baby for you!

User image

5 years ago

@kellerina .
Hope your pregnancy going well honey... I c you don't have long to go.
Best wishes for when it happens.

5 years ago

39 weeks today mama's! It's 6am here and I've been up for 2hours with Braxton hicks :( I'm so bunged up with cold that I'm struggling to breathe lay down, and my throats sore too....urgh why do I get this now?? Yesterday's bump pic

user submitted image

5 years ago

@lakarmw such a beautiful bump!!! But you poor thing, I bet your just miserable:(

User image

5 years ago

Thanks...I'm torn between wanting baby out so I can take some medication and wanting to keep baby in so they don't catch what I have xxx

5 years ago

Lakarmw, any day now! Omg! Sorry you have a cold. The baby sounds like (s)he is almost ready. I couldn't imagine having a cold while giving birth. That would be horrible.
Skellynet, omg, how are you? When are you due? I've wondered how you have been. The new place still going well for you? You are due soon as well, correct?
Right now, I'm doing ok. Just ordered epo and red raspberry leaf tea to help soften cervix. She has dropped but plug still intact. I have 19 days to go so i guess I'm rushing it. So ready to see her but enjoying my time with my daughter as well.

5 years ago • Post starter

@Lakarmw, that sucks! Stay hydrated. Your body might hold off till you're better before it really goes into labor. Hopefully so you'll have more energy. Dr. told me I could take a low dose Sudafed when I got a cold - just to dry up some of the congestion. Hope it passes quickly. Your bump looks gorgeous though...
@Tryingafterloss - less than 2 wks now! I'm very excited for you. I have 5-6 more weeks to go before induction.
AFM, I'm 33 wks now. Exhausted. Sitting at my desk at work not really doing anything but nursing a bad headache. I had all the windows open at home, freezing everyone out and still was overheating. ugh. These last weeks are tough.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo