Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

931 - 940 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!! How is everyone? I called off work this morning. Kinda got a headache, not feeling it today. I was up til 1130 last night getting stuff ready and i think i over did it a bit. Got off work at 330 and came home and put baby bed together, put dds princess bed up (it took 7.5 hrs to do both), and washed baby clothes. Dd loves her bed. It has a ladder and slide and play house underneath. Going to finish putting clothes away, arranging the room, getting boxes out, vacuum put bedding on.
Been bouncing on the exercise ball, taking epo and raspberry leaf tea to help soften cervix still. If she doesnt come by dec 2nd, that is induction day!

5 years ago • Post starter

This is my latest pic.

user submitted image

To all you ladies right there towards the end of your pregnancy I'm so excited for you guys but you also make me remember the dread of having to wait that long and how miserable you feel at the end :( you poor things. I hope everyone gets their little bundles sooner rather than later!!
@kelliria wow where in the world are you finding the energy for all of that work??!! Must be full blown nesting!! Raspberry leaf tea worked wonders for me hopefully it will do the same for you!!

User image

5 years ago

I've been drinking the rlt since around 32 weeks too....I'm now on 5 cups a day I love it delicious stuff...I've also been doing the epo....it's not hurried it up for me...but I will be checked internally tomorrow so I guess I'll find out what my cervix is like then lol.

Sorry to hear your not feeling it today Kelliria...it definitely sounds like you're nesting! Love the bump pic Hope your well also Rooroo917 xxx

5 years ago

@lakarmw - keep us posted on the sweep. They've offered it to me a week before Christmas (induction is the day after) but I'm afraid it'll actually work lol. I don't want to go into labor at home, possibly on Christmas Eve or day. I need that week as controlled as possible.
@kelliria - sounds like you have your ducks in a row. I have absolutely no energy. The biggest progress I've made is STARTING my hospital bag and putting baby's first outfits in a laundry basket, removing tags on new stuff and putting it in front of the washing machine. Still haven't progressed any further. Great bump pic!
I really should start the red raspberry tea too. I love the way it tastes anyway and I have some, I just keep forgetting about it. DH is really sick so I have him quarantined to the bedroom while I've been sleeping on the couch to avoid catching what he has (flu, bad cold? idk) He's completely bedridden so I'm just exhausted keeping up with the kids and all the errands we usually do together. I know he'll soon be paying me back. Looking forward to the weekend so I can sleep more. ugh. So tired...

5 years ago

Oooh Kelliria I'm not sure if want a sweep just before Christmas either just incase it works lol.

Just home from my midwife appointment...all is well with me and baby :) She managed to do a sweep and says I'm 2cm, 50percent effaced and nice and soft in there lol...but apparently that doesn't mean much and is pretty common at this stage any way. I'm keeping my something happens soon. My husband has been told we need to be dtd later as per midwives instructions. Wish me luck guys

5 years ago

Lakarmw, it was calvingirl who can get the sweep before Christmas. We'll blame it on pregnancy brain, hehe! We're in the same boat right now. Last appt i was 2cm and 50%. Going in today for another stress test and we'll see where i stand then. 36w 5d. Did your sweep hurt?
Calvingirl, i wouldn't want a sweep that close to Christmas but if i was hurting I'd probably have to do it! A Christmas baby would be crazy. Maybe she will be a new years baby!!
Rooroo, how are you feeling? I wish i was in the beginning again. This is my last and i want to savor every minute of my pregnancy. I love being pregnant and also not hurting. Lol.???? The 1st and 2nd trimester wasn't painful on my pelvis.
Beaut1ful38, how are you holding up? I have been thinking about you and the baby. Those tests are known for false positives.

Ooops sorry Kelliria definitely blame the pregnancy brain lol. Good luck for your stress test later, I hope it all goes well...you're getting really really close now too! Yes it did hurt lol...it wasn't very nice at all but I managed to let her keep with it...not a very nice experience at all though....so I'm really hoping it works or baby comes soon as I've another booked for next Friday and I don't want to have another one xxx

5 years ago

Lakarmw, when she checked me last tues, just the check hurt. I'm dreading my sweep. Hopefully i wont need one. It only lasts a few minutes so that is the plus side. It isn't a pleasant experience though. Good luck that it works for you!! Hopefully we will have a baby update soon!

Hey kellerina your bump looks awesome.. hope you enjoy last few days or weeks...
I'm still not fully moved . . At least not unpacked... Tiredness was a big issue...and SPD... Can bearly move but then I get a wee shot of energy and do things like clean algae off front Street... Frustrated.
I haven't slept well for months but past few nights have been great for sleep.
Not due until December 10.. three weeks to go.... Like most people I'm sure... I'm convinced I'm going early!
Gud luck.. and flamingo girl.. good to see you too.. hope all going smoothly!! X

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo