Community post

Discussion

Group for the BFPs

View Full Post

Hi, girls! I just wanted to create a group for all the BFPs we have gotten. There have been so many lately and i have gotten to know a lot of you and i don't want to go to another forum. I feel bad talking on other groups about my bfp when others are still trying. So I figured we could talk about things in here too! I am 6w5d today. I have a 2yr old dd and am 39 yrs old. Just starting to get a few symptoms and my eye is twitching out of control. Hope to hear from my other bfp friends!

1366 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

331 - 340 of 1366 Replies | Last Page

Hehe oh I'm glad it's not just me looking so so pregnant so early. Everyone I see tells me I look at least 6 months all ready, slightly embarrassing at only 15 weeks. I was back in my normal jeans after 5 days after my last baby, even though i was enormous when he arrived at 41weeks so I'm so so hoping I just drips off again lol.

Sheriskers with my daughter my bump was very round and my son more pointy if that makes sense I'm not sure what I am this time, probably pointy again, so maybe boy but then their hb is always so so fast above 140 which suggests girl , and sounds more like a train which suggests boy. I cannot believe we have decided to have a surprise this time how will I last 25 more weeks when we could find out next week hehe. xxx

5 years ago

Eeek congratulations Kelliria how exciting and yes it's amazing how we have all gone from those 2 little lines, to seeing the babies on the screen, hearing the heartbeats, finding out sex etc :) xxx

5 years ago

Sheriskers, i am glad you got to hear the heartbeat and everything is good. Hopefully, you get to gind out next time you get a u/s!

5 years ago • Post starter

Kelliria - CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you! I want a girl badly. Have a house full of boys right now :) I get my blood taken next week for my panorama test (same genetic test, different brand) and we've chosen to find out gender this time too. I should know by my 12 wk apt on June 21.

Dragonfly23 - I hope that round vs. oval belly thing is real, because I'm totally round so far, and showing way more than I did with my son. I'm glad though - I want a big 8lber. Oscar was only 4lbs, 14oz full term because my placenta sucked and I didn't eat enough. I actually lost 10 lbs and I'm not an overally chubby woman. My goal is to grow a big baby this time!! So Fat it is.

SheRiskers - Congrats on a wonderful 13 wk apt! So excited for you.

AFM - I told my supervisor today. I needed to this early because right now, we're planning for proposals that will come out when I'm on maternity leave and they need to know I won't be available. Plus, I'm showing and it's getting harder to hide.

She was supportive, but she's leaving in two weeks for another position, so now in about 30 minutes, I have to go tell the big boss who will be my new supervisor. Hopefully she's as supportive. I asked in an email for 15 minutes of her time today and I think she thinks I'm going to quit lol. (I'm totally not. I love my job.) Anyway, I have an office job with flexibility to work from home if doc says I have to, so it should be fine. I'm still nervous though because it's a primarily male environment (although the boss is a woman) and not sure how my blue collar co-worker guys are going to handle it. It takes a lot to get any respect here and I was just starting to earn it.

5 years ago

Yay yay on the little girl @Kelliria so happy for you! And thrilled that your tests came back great!

I want a little girl so bad! But I'm not sure we'll find out gender this time around. Part of me really wants to but part of me is trying to avoid getting attached in case something goes wrong again. womp womp

Lil 10/28/17 User image

5 years ago

Hey ladies!! I had my 12w2d ultrasound appointment! I’ve posted a pic on my profile! Baby was very active bouncing around in there! I cried a bit when I saw him/her moving around. Heartbeat of 158bpm. Now I can’t wait for my next appointment! Lol. Hoping we can see the gender at the next ultrasound!
I hope everyone is doing well! @dragonfly23 congrats on having a lil boy! I’m kinda hoping for the same!
@ Kelliria congrats on having a girl! ??

5 years ago

@Kelliria. Congrats on finding out the gender; it's amazing.

I too can't believe how far we have come and seeing those two lines and then seeing our babies on the screen. I'm still getting over the fact that it is a boy and in a slight panick mode as i have no idea how to care for a boy (man parts ) and hope there are sessions on videos I can look at at how to care. We will not be circumcising him. So, the ladies here who have boys, did you circumcise or no and if not, how to care for it. At this point, I'm loving the little pokes and kicks and think I felt him hiccup last night.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Tryingafteraloss congratulations :) must be such a relief to see your baby in there and happy! It's amazing isn't it, i cant wait for my next one xxx

5 years ago

Calvingirl, it is a relief to tell your boss. I just hope it goes well with the new boss. I have been on my job at costco for less than a month. I am 12w4d. I was afraid because of the 90 day period but he was happy for me. He has 3 daughters and is younger than me so i was more comfortable. I didnt tell him the due date yet. He said to just try and wait til after christmas. He was joking but i held back she is due dec 9.
I cried so hard when i found out gender. The hormones got me. I was hoping for a boy since i have a girl, but girl are all in my family. Like 98% of all the kids born since the 50s have been girls on my moms side. I have my brother and uncle only. Lol. Ik the male determins but...... I am thrilled with a girl because she is healthy. My dd will have a little sister to grow up with. I dont have to get much stuff. I know how to care for girls. The list goes on. Now i can name hunt. Janice and teresa and on top right now. My mothers name is teresa and my only aunt, janice, died at 13 of cancer. My dd is named after my grandma, Ruthie. When i was younger, i would have never chose any of those names cause they sound old. I am beyond that now. They are special names just like my children are special.

Tryingafteraloss, congrats on the u/s! Glad everything is bouncy and active for you to watch. I cry everytime i see her, so i understand the tears of joy!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo